** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Speculitive bet. kemp 4.45

Guest beamer

Guest beamer

Jidya Win & Place The two market leaders look strong, especially now Barron Windrush has strenghtened the form of the Hobbs horse. I can't really split the front two and they look like taking up 80% of the book. With the entries the Hobbs horse has, they look to have worked hard to place the horse to win. If Wintertides connections are serious regarding the Royal Sun Alliance, we should see an easy win. I'm tempted to go for something win & place. Jidya is hard to assess. Pulled up on it's debut over hurdles, with AP in the saddle after clouting a hurdle, it's entirely possible they are looking to get the horse h/capped. If that was the case, I would have thought they would have kept him to shorter trips, as he appearrs to want a trip. His last flat run reads very well, if you look at the progress Yogi has made. Whether, he can hurdle is another question, but the trainer is in form and he could possibly go off at a decent price. Cheers beamer