** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OK I was wrong....

robilaruk

about my first and (probably only) Royal flush post a few days ago!! LOL no screen grab - too quick heres the HH Game #1834210135 - Tournament Satellite - EPT Dortmund - 600/1,200 No Limit Texas Hold'em - 2007/01/12-14:59:17.7 (CST) Table "Sat-EPT 3" (MTT) -- Seat 4 is the button Seat 1: damoPL (16,340 in chips) Seat 2: luvu4 (14,840 in chips) Seat 3: Trawler69 (12,080 in chips) Seat 4: M3RXMAN (37,495 in chips) Seat 5: *papillon* (25,225 in chips) Seat 6: blaze3 (13,775 in chips) Seat 7: Jags74 (3,385 in chips) Seat 9: natural333 (16,360 in chips) *papillon*: Post Small Blind (600) blaze3 : Post Big Blind (1,200) Dealing... Dealt to damoPL [ Ac ] Dealt to damoPL [ Jc ] Jags74 : Raise (3,310) natural333: Fold damoPL : Raise (16,265) Jags74 said, "best of luck everyone." *papillon* said, "u 2" *papillon* said, "u2" *** FLOP *** : [ Tc Qc 7s ] *** TURN *** : [ Tc Qc 7s ] [ Ah ] *** RIVER *** : [ Tc Qc 7s Ah ] [ Kc ] *** SUMMARY *** Pot: 9,020 | Board: [ Tc Qc 7s Ah Kc ] damoPL bet 16,340, collected 21,975, net +5,635 (showed hand) [ Ac Jc ] (a royal flush) luvu4 lost 75 (folded) Trawler69 lost 75 (folded) M3RXMAN lost 75 (folded) *papillon* lost 675 (folded) blaze3 lost 1,275 (folded) Jags74 lost 3,385 (showed hand) [ 5s 5d ] (a pair of fives)

Re: OK I was wrong.... Congrats. You went all in, AJ suited preflop, you'd have to put yourself behind to a pocket pair, still I figure he was so shorted stacked it was a value bet, and he could push with anything vagely playable

Re: OK I was wrong....

Congrats. You went all in, AJ suited preflop, you'd have to put yourself behind to a pocket pair, still I figure he was so shorted stacked it was a value bet, and he could push with anything vagely playable
I think overcards, Suited, straight possibilities. Its not far from 50/50.

Re: OK I was wrong.... yes - he is massively short stacked and will be playing any 2 - and I still need chips with the blinds that big, so from my perspective this seems like a ggod chance to pick up a massive pot (for me) and could well be dominating his A4, Q8 etc I wouldn't expect only a PP at this point - his shoving range is massive Damo

Congrats. You went all in, AJ suited preflop, you'd have to put yourself behind to a pocket pair, still I figure he was so shorted stacked it was a value bet, and he could push with anything vagely playable