BH's Golf 2007

Ok guys after a pretty successful season in 2006 were starting all over again. A few slight differences this time round and will be explained as we go on. Last season I used a level stake strategy which was ok but didnt reflect my performance on the Sports Punter competition which is the reason I started the thread, so this season I will put the same stakes down as in SP which can be found here BHSP at anytime to verify any bets. Most bets will be E/W either on the side markets or outright and usually I pick 2 or 3 from each event, if the price is less than 4/1 I will back them to win, the odd times I select 2/3 balls or special bets and from time to time I will 'lay' prices on betfair, sometimes to cover my stake in-running. Not expecting a great strike rate but the odds will be rewarding if and when they win. The first event was played last week and my bets can be found both on Sports Punter or in the Golf Thread in 'other sports', just didnt have time to stick this up, anyway got off to a decent start with the second fav V.Singh winning at 9/1, Ogilvy was disappointing and Oberholser withdrew after just one round, could say it was a mixed bag, but profit made so not complaining. As I said any bets i dont manage to post in here before the 'off' can be verified but I will do my utmost to copy them over. BH

Re: BH's Golf 2007 Copied from the Golf thread: Week 1 PGA Tour - Mercedes Championship (Jan 4-7) V.Singh is hard to get away from, had a quiet year last year but still earnt 4 million, has finished in the top6 nearly every year he has played this event and at 9/1 is a great bet, would have been half those odds last year. G.Ogilvy is my tip for the top this season and is always a force in these type of events, has his spells where he fails to take advantage but in all the championship events last year he was there, at 14/1 i reckon he's overpriced. As i mentioned earlier, there are 15 debutants and most of them will struggle this week, i'm going with very competative player that will go right to the end of the four rounds and A.Oberholser at 8/1 to be top debutant looks good to me. V. Singh 9/1 Stan James (1/4, 1234) 5pts EW G.Ogilvy 14/1 Stan James (1/4 1234) 3pts EW A.Oberholser (Top Debutant) 8/1 Betfred (1/4 123) 5pts EW V.Singh WON £56.25 G.Ogilvy Lost -£6.00 A.Oberholser Lost -10.00 Bank 40.25 After 10 bets i'll put up more stats like the S/R, Yeild etc...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.