** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PokerStars Sunday Million

msaban

Re: PokerStars Sunday Million for the others playing this is so week nearly every raise has not got called and ive re raised twice with nowt when i thought they a bit wuss and all got thru using my chips now upto 40 k raising all the time in late pos and been on 3 tables so not the same lot

Re: PokerStars Sunday Million

Only caught the chat' date=' the HH didn't show you showing it. Just wondered. I'd have thought 3bet>fold>shove. But I'm not much of a tourney player lol.[/quote'] yep did have JJ hand b4 raised with nowt hand b4 had AK raised no caller han b4 raised had nowt hand b4 88 raises again no caller

I've had an aggro pain in the a**e on my table the whole time. Thought he was gone when someone hit a 1 outer str8 flush against his nut flush but he's trebled back up to 15k since. I'm on 16,375 at the break.
gl:ok ill be out soon my aggresive steak wont last

Ok' date=' you could've got called by a lot of mid pairs then. Gettin pretty crapshooty already, well for those of us without 40k anyway. :)[/quote'] im playing it like a freeroll with out risking my sack with the added benefit that the majority are playing so tight cos its $200 having ups and downs playing loose so far more ups up 2 50k