** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Jair du Cochet fatally injured

Guest MC Roller

Guest bowles10

Re: Jair du Cochet fatally injured massive shame to lose the 2nd best chaser in Europe especially with Cheltenham round the corner. he'll probably be remembered as the last horse that beat Best Mate!

Guest bowles10

Re: Jair du Cochet fatally injured mr I, totally disagree with you. Yes, there are many horses that die like people each day. I dont see the problem in this being highlighted when the 2nd top rated chaser in this country dies in a tragic accident. I for one, love the sport of kings not just for the betting but the pure spectacle of it. Without knowing, I would suggest it was only a horse to those "betting shop punters" who only know horses by numbers & names. if that is the case, stick to 49's where there is no living being involved! Now we will never know if it would have given Best mate a race? that's what the purists would think!