** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poll Time - just for fun

robilaruk

Poll Time - just for fun  

1. 1.

• me: 96 him 4
    • me 92.5 him 7.5
    • me 99.4 him 0.6
    • me 92.7 him 7.3
    • me 99.9 him 0.1

Re: Poll Time - just for fun

YES :) you win an extra 0.01 of a penny (which is what the difference is I think) :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Damo
OK. Add 0.00606060606... to his percentage, then. Oh, and please give the prize money to a charity of your choice. I'm feeling generous today.

Re: Poll Time - just for fun Well it either has to be running KK or running AA for him to win. Running A then K or vice versa is no good so the chances are very small, I would say probably about 1% chance of runners like that. The only figure on your poll anything like that figure is the 0.6% chance one so ill go for that.

Re: Poll Time - just for fun and the result is............... option 3!!! yes he had about a 0.6% chance of winning on the flop (give or take the odd 0.00606060606 or so :ok ) so is this the worst bad beat ever? LOL :lol lesson learnt I think, I need to tighten up PF and not cal for value ;) thanks all for the answers:ok Damo