** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The 10 Year Plan

Re: The 10 Year Plan Potentially a good week turned into a bad week. Yesterday topped it all with a 1/4 shot horse failing to win and New England throwing away a 18pt lead to lose by 4 pts. Not a good start and some serious catching up to do but we've still got long way to go. Week 3 Analysis Bets:7 Wins:3 Stakes:£190 Returns:£144 P/L: -£46 Target Bank:£1060 Actual Bank:£936.17 Reserve Bank:£0

Re: The 10 Year Plan

Potentially a good week turned into a bad week. Yesterday topped it all with a 1/4 shot horse failing to win and New England throwing away a 18pt lead to lose by 4 pts. Not a good start and some serious catching up to do but we've still got long way to go.
Sounds unlucky, mate :$ And Evelith Forrest's loss was a real shock to me too. GL in the future. As you say .. long way to go :hope

Re: The 10 Year Plan

3.10 Wol - Climate OR Following Flow to win (1.44) 4.10 Wol - Ektimaal OR Writ to win (1.25) £25 double (B365)
WIN Profit:£20
Well done mate back on track
Thanks. Not quite there yet but heres hoping. Its a shame I cant use these bets more often as I do like them but markets aent up until I leave for work so can only do them on days off/late starts.