** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betfair poker

robilaruk

Re: Betfair poker exactly - over 50% profit in less than 30 mins at this rate I will have my $20K by....... hang on (multiply the coefficient, by the ratio, add the integer and divide by the imperical, then times by the power of the variable) which equals 19 August 2563...... hmmmmmm this doesn't sound correct will get back to you ;) Damo

all profit :ok

Re: Betfair poker

exactly - over 50% profit in less than 30 mins at this rate I will have my $20K by....... hang on (multiply the coefficient, by the ratio, add the integer and divide by the imperical, then times by the power of the variable) which equals 19 August 2563...... hmmmmmm this doesn't sound correct will get back to you ;) Damo
If you multiply your balance by 1.5 every 30 minutes, you'll have about $800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 by Christmas. :ok

exactly - over 50% profit in less than 30 mins at this rate I will have my $20K by....... hang on (multiply the coefficient, by the ratio, add the integer and divide by the imperical, then times by the power of the variable) which equals 19 August 2563...... hmmmmmm this doesn't sound correct will get back to you ;) Damo
:rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Betfair poker thats good - right, we are all off to the WSOP then :) I knew someone would be able to work this out for me (maths was never my strong point) :loon Damo

If you multiply your balance by 1.5 every 30 minutes, you'll have about $800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 by Christmas. :ok

Re: Betfair poker merde have to buy in for at least $1, so thats 25% of my BR and having sat and waited, get kippered by 22 vs my 99 all in so am starting again :cry This is VERY good tho - you really cherish every 5c, so much so that you fold your SB Have found a good discussion about the 'Ferguson' theory on 2+2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Number=7666830 and here http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4961860&page=0&fpart=all&vc=1 (which is even better) Damo

Re: Betfair poker thanks for the support - much appreciated:ok not had a good night AA lost to 10 8s, you would think that a raise and shove would say something to them about their hand? and my KK reraise AI for $4 got called by A 10 who had limped UTG (UTG+1 raises to $1.20, so I shove) QQ shove for $1.20 after 2 limps before me and the BB decides to defend his BB with J9s - JJ on the flop isn't that friendly....... I guess you can't get folks to lay down any Ace at this level or any 2 suited.......:eyes no probs - have my BR still, though down to $4 now Damo

Re: Betfair poker If ya see me on betfair give me a shout. Brought $50 to table tonight....now sitting on $825. Went to a heads up table with $50 quid at start. 1/2 blinds and took $100 of the opposite player. Went to a 1/2 nl blinds table and have turned the 150 into the $825 i have now. I've calmly turned of my comp now as i dont want to lose it all again as i've done it many times. Remember when your playing well...your luck if you like to call it that will eventually run out. So i've learned that once i get a good few hands and make a reasonable profit i'll leave and start again tomoro. I got such a good amount tonight on 1 hand really. I had pocket 4's at start. got raised to $8 so i called and everyone else folded. Flops were dealt 4 4 8. I had quads...came to me i checked. He raised $20 so i called. 5 was dealt on turn card....he raised $100 so i raised to $200. He went all in and i went all in....so total pot was about $620 or thereabouts. 6 on the river and my quads stood firm. He was f'ing and blinding out of him saying i was lucky but there was nothing lucky about that....i played the hand the way it should be played and he lost out big time. I suspected he had pocket 8's cause no one would bet like that on flops if not... So i'm a really happy person tonight lol...and so is my g/f cause now she gets her shoes she wanted lmao. Take care, David.

Re: Betfair poker Well after winning money in the xmas freeroll on betfair last night,i decided to hit the cash tables and IMO its the worst standard of play ive ever seen.However saying that my profit is going up,just have to get used to the odd bad beat when the muppets hit there miracle runner runner.Does any1 else play on here?i,d love to hear your opinions as well :ok

Re: Betfair poker jones you couldnt be more right...i'm playing on betfair along time now and some of the cards ppl play are just silly...and when u have the best hand they sometimes end up with the miracle river card beating u. In saying that if you play a rock solid game and be patience(not sure if spelt right) on betfair it does pay off. Wait for pockets or same suited...thats the best way i've found playin on there and its won me alot of money...On betfair the best pockets are either 10's or k's i've found...a's have killed me so many times as anyone would tell you its done it to them. Just wait ur time jones with ur cards and the profit rolls in but when ur up a good bit get out of there quick and play again tomoro cause you'll lose it all again. Anyway i think either betfair, pokerstars or paddy power is the best. If anyone could give advice on there sites would be welcomed cause i've only played on them really. Thanks for reading, David.

Well after winning money in the xmas freeroll on betfair last night' date='i decided to hit the cash tables and IMO its the worst standard of play ive ever seen.However saying that my profit is going up,just have to get used to the odd bad beat when the muppets hit there miracle runner runner.Does any1 else play on here?i,d love to hear your opinions as well :ok[/quote'] Agree - totally, i've never been any good in cash games before i played on Betfair (only low limits admittedly) - but i sat and watched people winning hands with J high after both players bet each street to the end !! Although as in any game some of the players are awake to the muppets and just sit and play the premium hands - so don't assume every one is awful (as i found to my cost last night) I also find at the limits I play that almost all the pots are limp fests (I play 6 handed tables) - with probably 3-4 seeing most flops. If i don't catch a decent bit of flop i'll fold, but i find that a standard 3*BB raise with a decent hand pre-flop will usually mean you only pick up the blinds - which is so frustrating when holding a decent starting hand.

Well after winning money in the xmas freeroll on betfair last night' date='i decided to hit the cash tables and IMO its the worst standard of play ive ever seen.However saying that my profit is going up,just have to get used to the odd bad beat when the muppets hit there miracle runner runner.Does any1 else play on here?i,d love to hear your opinions as well :ok[/quote'] Typical as it is i went from $120 to $17 from bad beat to bad beat,twice all in with aa on cash tables against j8 once the other k9.That,ll teach me for saying how useless these muppets were,so i thought to myself sit tight and play your usual tight game and i.ll eventually get through it.Having got back up to about $40 i played 2 $11 stt 1st in 1 2nd in other making a clear profit of $38,also have to say the standard of play in these is no better than the cash tables.So on a high tonight i,ve gone from about $80 to $180,unbelievable this is as it only took me an hour to do that.Think i,m going back hopefully for more profit :ok won a pot of $60 with 22 flop came a25 turn 2 river ace i got quads hes got the ace for a boat lol funny thing was i never bet all the way he did it for me :ok