** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Your thoughts please!

brael

I had planned on pulling all my poker balances together and putting it into my Betfair account. The idea was that I'd play all my STT's/cash tables there as I do most of my sports betting on their exchange. However, the new software is causing me no end of problems so that idea is a no-go. I was thinking of putting it all in to Willie Hills but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions as to what the best place to host my poker cash might be? :cheers

Re: Your thoughts please! Come on Brael don't be such a lazy arse! :spank You know full well that you're better off having a betting bankroll separate to your poker 'roll. If you won't follow the value, so to speak then my honest suggestion would be have your betting balance at Betfair, but if you're looking for a poker home then I'd suggest Poker Stars - the daddy of them all, imo. But really you should keep your poker funds in Neteller. :ok

Re: Your thoughts please! I'm surprised at the Neteller suggestion TBH as I've always found them to be a bit of a rip-off (deposited 10GBP at Mansion and they took 19USD! :@ and that was long before exchange rates got to where they are now!). Didn't look on it as being a 'lazy' option either... more a good housekeeping measure than anything else. The idea was to get everything into one place and watch it build/evaporate (:lol ) while gathering loyalty points for what little poker I do play. Thanks for the input people... I'll have a closer look at the Neteller option. The only concern generated from this thread is Mr V wanting to spank my bum! :$ :lol

Re: Your thoughts please! Neteller IS a rip off on exchange rates, but unfortuantely it's a bit of necessity too!!! You really should have a USD Neteller account too (as should I :$) to avoid as much exchange as possible (assuming your main transactions are neteller to poker sites, and not neteller to your bank account)