** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

You are all invited.......

suebrugge

You are all invited.......  

1. 1.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: You are all invited....... hey... why im member here .. if i can play freerolls? all players registred here are authorized to play this freeroll man... for 1 frreroll you are very very resticted! but if you want play other freeroll and admin not want to give you the password what you say? not is nice what you say..

Re: You are all invited.......

hey... why im member here .. if i can play freerolls? all players registred here are authorized to play this freeroll man... for 1 frreroll you are very very resticted! but if you want play other freeroll and admin not want to give you the password what you say? not is nice what you say..
:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:lol

hey... why im member here .. if i can play freerolls? all players registred here are authorized to play this freeroll man... for 1 frreroll you are very very resticted! but if you want play other freeroll and admin not want to give you the password what you say? not is nice what you say..
For somebody that has given so much, its a shame that you might miss out.:lol

How can i find the password? U will send me in my e mail? the tourney is in almost 2 hours...:zzz
Please see the same responses as Ghost :ok
Today, 20:31
Replies: 98 thread_hot_new.gif Poll: You are all invited....... Views: 1,156 Posted By smeaggle icon1.gifRe: You are all invited....... How can i find the password? U will send me in my e mail? the tourney is in almost 2 hours...:zzz
Forum: Poker Tourneys post_old.gif 14-11-2006, 20:15
Replies: 196 thread_hot.gif$300 Exclusive PL Freeroll Views: 2,712 Posted By smeaggle icon1.gifRe: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll the tourney will begin soon and i haven't found the password yet...can anybody send it to me in my e mail,please? [email protected]
Forum: Poker Tourneys post_old.gif 14-11-2006, 20:14
Replies: 196 thread_hot.gif$300 Exclusive PL Freeroll Views: 2,712 Posted By smeaggle icon1.gifRe: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll can u send me the password fot the betfred freeroll via my e mail?? : [email protected]
Forum: Poker Tourneys post_old.gif 14-11-2006, 20:04
Replies: 196 thread_hot.gif$300 Exclusive PL Freeroll Views: 2,712 Posted By smeaggle icon1.gifRe: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll can i have the password for the betfred freeroll??

Come on GaF, give him the password - this is a guy that tells it as he sees it!!! :lol:lol:lol By the way, how long was I in a drunken stupour? I fall asleep and Slapdash is BPP - man, I'm staying off the Jack Daniels!!:beer:beer Good luck everyone! TQM

Re: You are all invited....... Just seen the news, big congratulations on the wedding. When I went to Vegas the advice most people gave me was NOT to get married while there but I imagine it will be Ok if you stay sober enough to marry each other and not two strangers. Will have to miss the freeroll but a great gesture.

Re: You are all invited....... looking at some of the attempted gatecrashers on here it just makes it all the more a real wedding - there are always people sneaking into the church who nobody knows ;) does make me wonder if there is any type of freeroll that wouldn't get any freeloaders ? :unsure