** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

You are all invited.......

suebrugge

You are all invited.......  

1. 1.

Re: You are all invited....... Thanks for the wishes everyone, I've been offline for a while but hopefully back to my best by the time we get back(if she lets me!). Many thanks to Martyn, a fantastic gesture and much appreciated, I'm just pissed off I can't join in!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: You are all invited.......

Thanks for the wishes everyone, I've been offline for a while but hopefully back to my best by the time we get back(if she lets me!). Many thanks to Martyn, a fantastic gesture and much appreciated, I'm just pissed off I can't join in!
:lol I am sure a wedding and some late night pok(h)er in Vegas will be a good second choice :nana

Re: You are all invited....... Thanks for all your kind wishes everyone. Off to a friends place now before we all head off down to Gatwick in the morning for the flight to Vegas :cow :cow :nana :nana :nana Will try and post a little update while we're out there - but not making any promises!! ;)

Re: You are all invited....... I wish you the best with your impending marriage. Have fun in Vegas and may I recommend the gourment buffet at the Bellagio hotel. Only 24.99 each and it's well worth the wait to get in. Remember you may not be able to log into your sporksbook from America. But with what Vegas has to offer, who needs on-line gambling! :cheers

Guest gazza271

Actually' date=' I think it's only 6ooner who has an interest in lap dancers. :tongue2[/quote'] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: You are all invited....... Best wishes to Milou and congratulations to 600ner. :nana i hope you will be very happy. Can we joke about a pair becoming trips? :unsure - I thought not :) Thank you for the delightful gesture of a tourney i would have loved to have taken part but have to apologise. Do enjoy and have a great time together :clap :clap

Guest gazza271

Re: You are all invited....... I forgot I had plans for tonight so wont be able to make this :sad Fantastic gesture though and hope all goes well today and will have a beer for you :beer at 9pm :ok

what is the pass ? :) pm please ;)
Ghost - although you technically meet the conditions of entry that Sue and Steve left me, looking at your post history, I dont believe you fall within the category of the kind of member they intended to participate, so I'm afraid I wont be sending you the password. Stick around, participate in the community and I'm sure you'll be welcome at future events.....
Today, 19:34
Replies: 85 thread_hot.gif Poll: You are all invited....... Views: 1,088 Posted By GhostHUB icon1.gifRe: You are all invited....... what is the pass ? :) pm please ;)
Forum: Poker Tourneys post_old.gif 14-11-2006, 20:27
Replies: 196 thread_hot.gif$300 Exclusive PL Freeroll Views: 2,712 Posted By GhostHUB icon1.gifRe: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll please give me password pls ... my birthdat was 17oct please :unsure
Forum: Poker Tourneys post_old.gif 14-11-2006, 20:13
Replies: 196 thread_hot.gif$300 Exclusive PL Freeroll Views: 2,712 Posted By GhostHUB icon1.gifRe: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll C0dy name PM or mail with password please :dude