** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League - Wednesday 6th Dec

McFly

Re: Champions League - Wednesday 6th Dec

And a draw it is in Arsenal-Porto. After 45 minutes that was 100% obviose that it will be a draw. That was the best oportunity to make some money today. Hope that more then did it
Lille, Hamburg and Porto-Arsenal draw, it was so obvious during the first half that it was gonna be 0-0...although Porto was closest to win it.
I don't know where you guys are getting this. Porto didn't stop attacking until around the 77th minute. They had two shots hit the post in the first 20 minutes of the second half...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League - Wednesday 6th Dec

I don't know where you guys are getting this. Porto didn't stop attacking until around the 77th minute. They had two shots hit the post in the first 20 minutes of the second half...
Trust me I watched the game last night. Porto were the better team through out the game. And if there was a team that were willing to win it was them. But they only took advantage of sloppy defending errors from Arsenal, and had those two shots in the post. Other than that it was defending from both teams and VERY few chances. It was a slow game with hardly any chances and it was quite clear that they were after a draw, none of them were very interested to win it really. With a little luck in 2nd half, Porto could have won though...