Sporting odds /Paradise

elmcroft

just got an email which i'm sure all of you got with some unanswered questions As you may have heard SportingOdds is moving poker software to become a part of Paradise Poker. The key reasons for this are; - We think that Paradise offers better poker software than the existing poker room and that it is more reliable. - SportingOdds and Paradise are both part of the Sportingbet group and by joining forces we can provide you with a better product and service. The benefits which will still be available to you on Paradise are; - $50 Welcome Bonus – simply by downloading the new Paradise software and logging in you’ll be credited with a $50 bonus. - when and how are we going to get this???????? - Existing Promotions – All promotions, such as the Champions League, STT League + Safety Net, will continue to run but will move to Paradise over the next two months. again when where and what on earth will they be called??? (you will see what i mean when you download paradise) - Loyalty Bonus - The SportingOdds loyalty bonus will continue to be offered on Boss in December. In January this will stop on Boss and be replaced by an even more generous loyalty scheme in Paradise. again very vague with no answers???? - Player Liquidity – The whole of the Sportingbet group is moving to Paradise and this means that almost half of the players on Boss will be playing in Paradise, including our Turkish, Spanish + Italian players. Combine this with all of the existing Paradise players and you’ll always be able to find a good table. For full information about all of the areas covered above, how to download the new poker room and how to claim your $50 welcome bonus please click here i clicked here but all it does is send you to a page to download paradise???? feel free to answer these for me someone (anyone) or am i missing something as usual :unsure

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.