NBL Basketball: Computer Generated Results

ads25

Australian NBL Basketball: Computer Generated Predictions For those of you who have been following the Australian NBL Basketball thread this year, recently I have introduced a new concept which has had more success than I could have ever imagined. Basically I have set up a system where I try and predict the outcome of NBL Australian Basketball games based on different criteria in the hope of assisting punters to win some money. The criteria I use to analyse the games is as follows: - Overall Quarter by Quarter Averages - Home Team vs Away Team Averages - Quarter by Quarter Success Rate in terms of Wins & Losses - Performances in First & Second Halves - Bonus points if important players are returning or missing As time goes on I will work on fine tuning the system for increased accuracy, but at the moment it seems to be working very effectively. I have been trialing it now since November 15th right up to today (being November 30th) and in the 17 matches played in this time, 15 were predicted correctly giving us an 88% strike rate! So it has been highly accurate thus far. Obviously success is not garenteed each time, but I find analysing real information that has actually happened a perfect platform to help predict future results. Not only will it help in predicting a head to head winner, but it will help assist in picking Under/Over Point margins based on averages. I will post the Predictions in the NBL Weekly thread for any game being played in the round and will track the results in this thread below. Green text means a successfull result, grey text means an unsuccesfull result. So heres to more success in the future!! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.