999 it's the each way filth

socky1

'Each way filth is the term bookmakers use for poeple who use this system, and being a quite filthy lad myself :lol I thought I might give it Trail.' For thoses who dont know what is known by each way filth. It's a punters way of exploiting bad each way races. Theses races tend to be non handicaps where the betting suggests there is a clear Fav and the second and/or third are clear of the rest in betting. The idea is to back the 2nd/3rd fav with the intention of that if even if your selection dos'ent win they are very likley to place therefore you wont lose much on the bet. Over a period of time the theory is the selection will turn over the fav and win more times than not placing at all so over a period of time giving a nice profit. My Glory Hunt Now being the gambler I am, I'm going straight in at the deep end on this using real money'. The Aim is to turn £200 in £999.99 to get me a nice widscreen plasma T.V I have got my eye on.' The staking on this is not set in stone. It will depend on F/C sp of selection(as my selections will always be sp as Ep's on these races tend to be very poor, also current bank i.e the bigger the bank the bigger % will be risked and I will also apply a form filter.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.