** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

12/11 Spanish League

Etosa Alicante - Unicaja Malaga The Unicaja must win, because it is a team born in order to win the liga and has left this season decidedly badly, but today could recover Cabezas and Brown, that they are two fundamental players for the team of Scariolo. Alicante is decidedly of an inferior level, it does not have the quality of Malaga and lately it is not playing a good basket. The odds are right, but to my Malaga warning must win and will win this match. Etosa Alicante: Doubt Berni Hernandez Unicaja Malaga: Doubt Brown and Cabezas. Unicaja Malaga To Beat Etosa Alicante ML - 1.71 - Pinnaclesports - 9/10

Re: 12/11 Spanish League Bruesa GBC - Alta Gestion Fuenlabrada Bruesa until this moment in home has never won a match, although is a good team, with players of quality especially under the basket as Kammerichs & Bradley and a discreet small package with Ordin and Smith, that they are two players of good value. At home now the Baskos must win and IMO can make it, also becasue Fuenlabrada is a team of the same level of the Bruesa, even if has begun much best the season and it has more W regarding its real value. It will be sure a match close, but I think that Bruesa in this match cannot be worth over 1.80 and therefore can be taken. Bruesa GBC: Doubt Douglas Bruesa GMC To Beat Alta Gestion Fuenlabrada ML - 1.83 - 10bet - 6/10

Re: 12/11 Spanish League Unicaja is winning without problems. Be careful with Bruesa. Fuenla is a fantastic team, wihtouth well-known players, but they form an extremely solid group, and I wouldn´t say they have the same level. It´s a difficult game, but Fuenlabrada is best paid, so I think i´m taking them.