** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hot Race Of The Day

Guest beamer

Guest beamer

Sedg 3.30 The Eens 16/1+ Supporting a 12yo in a class G selling hurdle on a day like today is a little sad, I admit. However, I could argue I have found an uncompetetive event to crack. The reason I noticed this race was because I backed Arthurs Kingdom last year and he returns with Crowley in the saddle. Whilst I think he has a strong chance The Eens also appears to have a chance. 576426P4P1124231U04P4485221434623- P5P03623- 541313P444- 65655- PP Lifetime stats 6/58= 10%. This stat alone makes him the most consistant performer. His stats for 1st March to 1st April read: 613114-131-65 The final 5th placing was from 19lb out of the h/c. 5/11=45% SR. He failed to run in the "winning" period in 2001. His last two runs possibly show a horse in decline, but he had a hopeless task in the Royal Artillery and his previous outing was too short a trip. He is tried in 1st time visor, has a pro jockey back on board is dropped to this grade for the 1st time and appears to have conditions to suit. Should go off at a value price in a pp event. Also think River Lark is value in the 5.40 At South, but I will try and post later. Good luck beamer