Masters Cup - Shanghai

Singles - Red Group Federer Ljubicic Roddick Nalbandian Gold Group Nadal Davydenko Robredo Blake Order of play Sunday, November 12, 2006 1:00 pm Shanghai (6am CET; midnight ET) R Federer (SUI) vs D Nalbandian (ARG) I Ljubicic (CRO) vs A Roddick (USA) Monday, November 13, 2006 2:00 pm Shanghai (7am CET; 1am ET) R Nadal (ESP) vs J Blake (USA) N Davydenko (RUS) vs T Robredo (ESP) Things you need to know before betting: The surface was criticised last year for being too fast and has been slowed down and has received positive comments from all the players. Even though it's been slowed down it's still faster than the average HC's. Federer Federer entered this tournament last year with injuries ans withdraw from Paris because of "minor injury problems" "I have 100 percent confidence in my health situation this year. Fitness-wise, I am perfect. There are no concerns over ankles, knees and so on after such a demanding season. I just can't wait to hit the first ball on the court." Overall record against each of the other players 51-16 and 12-3 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 17-2. Ljubicic Ljubicic has been sick since the Masters in Madrid and hasn't been able to practice at all until just a few days back. Overall record against each of the other players 20-26 and 10-9 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 1-2. Roddick Roddick also withdrew from paris with ancle injury but says that he's feeling OK now. He also said that he loves the fast surface and that he feels like the surface gives him an andvantage vs the other players. Overall record against each of the other players 30-20 and 7-5 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 5-3. Nalbandian Defending champion. Says he's in good shape. "I don't play too many tournaments. So maybe that's why I come to the indoors in very good shape." I don't think he's gonna be that lucky this year. Overall record against each of the other players 17-17 and 6-5 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 5-3 Nadal Nadal pulled-out from Paris because of injury but told BBC that he was feeling great and was fully motivated and that he liked the surface much better this year. Overall record against each of the other players 13-6 and 2-0 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 0-0. Davydenko Davy is great form and played some great tennis last week in Shanghai but he's a big choker when it comes to top 10 players. Just check-out his poor H2H...lol Overall record against each of the other players 6-24 and 2-6 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 3-1. Blake Blake seems to be out-of-shape lately but has the advantage on his side vs both Nadal (2-0) and Daydenko (4-0) Overall record against each of the other players 12-18 and 2-5 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 0-0. Robredo LOL...do I need to say more? Overall record against each of the other players 6-28 and 0-6 indoor. Overall record at the Masters Cup 0-0

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Masters Cup - Shanghai Ivan Ljubicic vs Andy Roddick Ljubicic been sick and haven't been able to practice fully last few weeks and Roddick is back from injury talking positive about the surface about his shape and surface which he thinks gives him an advantage so I dont know why the price is so high on him. I know he's telling the truth about his injury because I KNOW he's been practicing all week in Shanghai. Andy Roddick - 1.94 @ Pinnacle 10/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.