Tip From Another Forum.

Got this tip from another forum.

Taken from another site so just passing on. But this poster knows his stuff. What use is good information if you cannot share it ! This stable is only a very small outfit but can occassionally get horses ready, perhaps a few of you will remember a horse that i had given you previously trained by the same stable - Jimmy Bond which was set up for a few nice punts after being transferred to Micky Hammond ( incidentally that horse is due to run either 10th 2.10 newcastle or 11th 3.25 wetherby if i speak to micky he may have heard from the new trainer Walton, if so i will let you all know ) However the main bet that has been lined up is next Tuesday 2.20 at southwell. The horse won a decent nursery off 65 as a two year old, when it beat opera comic and the cambridgeshire winner formal decree. The horse in question then ran off 72 ( desperately unfit )at redcar it was dropped to 70 ( at Nottingham )still not worked on at home and then finally dropped to 66 ( at newmarket ) The horse i can assure you has trained on and is now off a mark of 63, the stable and the gents who own the horse will be having a go ..... the stable has ear marked this as the stable / owners " christmas horse " The icing on the cake would be if they can obtain the services of the jockley ( they are trying for Paul Hanagan ) Fingers crossed, and good luck to all of us, thought that i would share the info as it is very rare these days that i get to hear about the stables decent information, however i have heard about this and as you all very generously share your info thought it selfish not to share this. PRINCE OF LOVE 2.20 SOUTHWELL 14TH NOVEMBER Good Luck.

Re: Tip From Another Forum. Theres nothing like letting the cat out of the bag is there! :lol Im always a bit cynical about this type of information but thanks for passing it on mate :ok I'll take a look at the form and will probably end up backing it if I like what I see :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.