** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League (Nov 1)

Re: Champions League (Nov 1)

Depends on what site you use. You can ask meatman how i've been doing. Its working really well so far. Go look at whats happening today, there was a lot of movement on Man Utd -1 from being -1.25 drops back down to -1 and than FCK +1 continued to be wagered heavily until the average was around 1.725 Lille were favorites for awhile until 30mins prior to K.O. the line swinged in favor of AEK. If you dont believe me, than that's fine, but its just another train of thought. Why would books want to give you good odds? The books will always win, no matter if they trick or not, you just have to know when to strike. Unfortunately today, i went with Man Utd yesterday and didn't wait.
Well if youre having profit whit this than i wish you good luck. I myself think that lines changing may hide or may not hide something relevant, i see this as very unpredictable and would naver place a bet considering just this.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League (Nov 1) Guys, It could be a very bad day for me tonight. Just bet on United. But I sold out just few minutes before FC K scored. Lost 1/6 of my bet. It´s why I only play on live games. If you not confortable with the game just lay it down. You have to accept some loss but you don't have to lose it all.

Not to sound stupid or anything but what is the logic behind this? Rigged games?
nah mate, a lot of major punters know what time to place their wager at. When i lived in Singapore, plenty of guys always waited 30mins prior to kick off to place their wager. The line activity can always give good indication as to where the money is going. Public bets majority of the time get burnt. If we look at the games today that the public were primarily on Lyon -2 and over 3 Real Madrid -2 and over 3 Lille (0) Man Utd -1 AC Milan/Anderlecht Under 2.5 The major punters are smart not to dive in head first and just wait patiently. I saved my arse with Derby because the action until K.O. was still in favor of Derby. I'm not saying it works all the time, but so far majority of the time its been working.

Re: Champions League (Nov 1) Crap day this! Only Milan and Porto deliverd the goods, and those were only on low stakes. Can not understand how Arsenal didn't score, and that Lyon and Real seemed to only play at 50%, score one and then relax. And the goal Real got, that Steau player can't feel good tonight. :unsure Been a few really bad weeks now. :sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl viewpost.gif no chance mate, ManUtd are flying at the moment and should see out this match with at least 3 goals to the good. personally I think they might just win the whole thing, Chelsea just aren't that convincing sometimes and neither are Barca, Man Utd to clean up;)
well now you know why i was worried. There was a reason why that line dropped significantly! I'm going to make my bets 15-30mins prior kickoff.
:eek :sad, Probably the worse night in CL history for me. How many chances did Arsenal have? 326? Didn't see that coming at all. Ah well time to lump on Basle for tomorrow.

nah mate, a lot of major punters know what time to place their wager at. When i lived in Singapore, plenty of guys always waited 30mins prior to kick off to place their wager. The line activity can always give good indication as to where the money is going. Public bets majority of the time get burnt. If we look at the games today that the public were primarily on Lyon -2 and over 3 Real Madrid -2 and over 3 Lille (0) Man Utd -1 AC Milan/Anderlecht Under 2.5 The major punters are smart not to dive in head first and just wait patiently. I saved my arse with Derby because the action until K.O. was still in favor of Derby. I'm not saying it works all the time, but so far majority of the time its been working.
hey, i been analyising the line movements myself for a pretty good while. True sometimes it helps to know where the money is goin....but most times it doesnt mean nothing. It conviniet for one to decide where is money is after FT. But wat bout celtic, bordeuax, PSV etc2, there was a big movement in odds for those teams during the last 30mins and celtic they got pawned by benfica. :cryi, myself used to reside in asia for a bit a while back. People there choose their bets almost solely on odd movements alone and 9/10 peopel turn out having losers. :( yes u can use the moneyline as a guide but dun use them as your only tool for punting. good luck though. :cow:cow

hey, i been analyising the line movements myself for a pretty good while. True sometimes it helps to know where the money is goin....but most times it doesnt mean nothing. It conviniet for one to decide where is money is after FT. But wat bout celtic, bordeuax, PSV etc2, there was a big movement in odds for those teams during the last 30mins and celtic they got pawned by benfica. :cryi, myself used to reside in asia for a bit a while back. People there choose their bets almost solely on odd movements alone and 9/10 peopel turn out having losers. :( yes u can use the moneyline as a guide but dun use them as your only tool for punting. good luck though. :cow:cow
i never said it works all the time now did i? It works majority of the time and from what my mate tells me, it doesn't seem to work for UEFA Cup. Oh and PSV covered yesterday -1. I don't know where you read your lines but i'm basing it on the Asian Markets. PSV and Liverpool were the plays yesterday as late money came on Pool. PSV had gone up to -1.25 I don't use it as the only source of punting, but when professional gamblers put large stakes of money into a match, they must obviously know something i am missing. Especially that FCK game. What did FCK have that Man Utd didn't? I don't question it, i just make the money.