** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League (Nov 1)

Re: Champions League (Nov 1) no chance mate, ManUtd are flying at the moment and should see out this match with at least 3 goals to the good. personally I think they might just win the whole thing, Chelsea just aren't that convincing sometimes and neither are Barca, Man Utd to clean up;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League (Nov 1)

no chance mate, ManUtd are flying at the moment and should see out this match with at least 3 goals to the good. personally I think they might just win the whole thing, Chelsea just aren't that convincing sometimes and neither are Barca, Man Utd to clean up;)
I wish they'd hurry up and start cleaning to settle my nerves a little haha!

ok i think i'm in trouble' date=' i put a lot of money on Man Utd -1 and the priced dropped significantly. was at -1.25 for a good full day and the action dropped significantly within the last 30mins. Couuld be a draw here.[/quote'] It definitly is not looking good. I just need a win by one gool but it can be a draw, and I really don't like it. I hope M Ut will start to play in the second half because at the moment they are just defending 0-0 :hope

0-0 in Madrid :cry Have there been many chances?
Bad news in Madrid, Steaua are dominating, Real looks like a bunch of punk-ass kids playing in the afternoon in th school yard. Real had only 1 real chance, although a big one, while Steaua had several Mr Capello should really do a miracle in the half-time or were in for a HUGE suprise. Let's hope things change:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

no chance mate, ManUtd are flying at the moment and should see out this match with at least 3 goals to the good. personally I think they might just win the whole thing, Chelsea just aren't that convincing sometimes and neither are Barca, Man Utd to clean up;)
well now you know why i was worried. There was a reason why that line dropped significantly! I'm going to make my bets 15-30mins prior kickoff.

Now Lille down 1-0' date=' shit what a terrible day, i think i'm gonna lose a lot of points today.:wall:puke[/quote'] this was another game that was iffy, Lille were being wagered on heavily until the last 30mins the line made a dramatic U-Turn in-favor of AEK. Just amazing how the lines can really help.

this was another game that was iffy' date=' Lille were being wagered on heavily until the last 30mins the line made a dramatic U-Turn in-favor of AEK. Just amazing how the lines can really help.[/quote'] Interesting! Ill have a look at that next time.....:ok

this was another game that was iffy' date=' Lille were being wagered on heavily until the last 30mins the line made a dramatic U-Turn in-favor of AEK. Just amazing how the lines can really help.[/quote'] Lines changing can help but sometimes it's just a bookie trick. Lille are loosing because they are playing with just 10 man for the last 60 minutes.

Lines changing can help but sometimes it's just a bookie trick. Lille are loosing because they are playing with just 10 man for the last 60 minutes.
Depends on what site you use. You can ask meatman how i've been doing. Its working really well so far. Go look at whats happening today, there was a lot of movement on Man Utd -1 from being -1.25 drops back down to -1 and than FCK +1 continued to be wagered heavily until the average was around 1.725 Lille were favorites for awhile until 30mins prior to K.O. the line swinged in favor of AEK. If you dont believe me, than that's fine, but its just another train of thought. Why would books want to give you good odds? The books will always win, no matter if they trick or not, you just have to know when to strike. Unfortunately today, i went with Man Utd yesterday and didn't wait.

Depends on what site you use. You can ask meatman how i've been doing. Its working really well so far. Go look at whats happening today, there was a lot of movement on Man Utd -1 from being -1.25 drops back down to -1 and than FCK +1 continued to be wagered heavily until the average was around 1.725 Lille were favorites for awhile until 30mins prior to K.O. the line swinged in favor of AEK. If you dont believe me, than that's fine, but its just another train of thought. Why would books want to give you good odds? The books will always win, no matter if they trick or not, you just have to know when to strike. Unfortunately today, i went with Man Utd yesterday and didn't wait.
Not to sound stupid or anything but what is the logic behind this? Rigged games?