** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League (Oct 31)

Re: Champions League (Oct 31)

Football (Euro Cups)
Eventpsv v galatassary
Selectionpsv
Strength10/10
Date31/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningOdds for home win are really bad IMO as I dont belive psv are that much better than galatassary in terms of personnel. Psv are on fire and are crushing everyone that comes their way in dutch league Galatasssary are weak especially at the back and I cant see psv not scoring
Close Window

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?? :eek ' date=' No way are Galatasaray a 10/10 pick away to anyone in europe let alone PSV. You have to go back to August 2003 since they had an away win in any European competition which was a 3-0 success against CSKA Sofia. Since that win there away record in Europe reads P - 7, W - 0, D - 2, L - 5. Even in there domestic league this season Galatasaray have only won 1 of the 5 away matches played. Compare that to PSV's domestic home record of 4 wins from 4 and there european home record which includes just one home defeat in the last 3 years (against Lyon!) then I dont see any real reasoning for your bet. Maybe I'll be proved wrong but to me PSV are one of the picks of the night in the Champions League.[/quote'] İt is my pick I know Galatasaray all match and play football and ı think Galatasaray played good game but very bad score and home game play olimpiat stadium so very bad stadium.Liverpool vs galatasaray match played very well galatasaray but only take 2 goals but ı think this match 1-2 correct to score. I dont like psv football.Galatasaray firts half perfect played last matches but goalkeeper mondragon very bad mistake he missed ball from the hand. Maybe mondragon didnt missed ball form the hand Galatasaray won 1-0 but maybe :) I played this match because Galatasaray good team and big team maybe bad results but big team and odds 8 or 9 I test this odd because very big rate.

Re: Champions League (Oct 31) Galatasaray good football 35 minute but tomas take a red card and 50 minutes galatasaray played 10 people. BUT refree is it refree? 2 red card alex 1 penalty ı dont understand this refree... very bad results for galatasaray and congl. psv and liverpool

I think you'll find their were other tippers on PSV tonight.
Certainly was Dave, you included no doubt. But I dont think Svantish can be critiscised. I've just looked back in the thread and was was definitely the first person to tip PSV officially in any way. Undoubtably, that was the post people would have seen first. cheers guys :ok

Re: Champions League (Oct 31) lol no offence to Levski fans, but I found the own goal damn funny ! Even sloppier than Paul Robinson mistake as he actually control it first and wasn't intending to clear it like Robinson did LOL !

lol no offence to Levski fans' date=' but I found the own goal damn funny ! Even sloppier than Paul Robinson mistake as he actually control it first and wasn't intending to clear it like Robinson did LOL ![/quote'] The bad news is Levski's bosses allegedly had the idea to use the match to show the talents of the goalie to big European clubs in order to sell him. As far as his future is concerned, one of Levski's players said after the match "All fans better show their support for the goalie as he's the future of Levski" :eek