** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Extreme Turbo Poker Glory Hunt

Jaded

Who says there's no skill in extreme turbo? I have $100 in my bank and I wanna see if I can get up to $250 on Prima's lightning fast games... will post here when I'm playing so people can pop in and watch if they want. Currently just starting a $5 5-seater game on Table Extreme Turbo $5C.

Re: Extreme Turbo Poker Glory Hunt I can post hand histories/screenshots for games won if people want, the only thing stopping me atm (apart from the fact that I'm lazy...) is that I could just not bother posting losing ones anyway and make out that I was doing better than I am that way. The idea of posting what table I'm on is partly that if anyone's on Prima at the time they can pop their head in and see how I'm getting on that way. About to start a 10 player on table Extreme Turbo $5AC.

Re: Extreme Turbo Poker Glory Hunt A lot of people are of the opinion that the STTs are pretty much "solved", and that a pushbot strategy should return a medium term profit, while others don't use it. In the long term of course, if more people play in an optimum fashion, we'll all lose to the rake