The GFC System

GOLFERS for COURSES ? =================== I don't know if something like this has been tried before but it just came to me so I thought I'd give it a go. The idea is to find the big priced golfers on the US PGA Tour finishing in the top 5. The system that I'd like to try to find these players is as follows : 1) Look at the Top 20 (and ties) for the same event in the previous year (must be the same golf course). This will show that the course suits the player and he has a liking for this particular course. 2) From this list, highlight all of these players who are in the top 100 for Greens in Reulation (GIR) stats for THIS year. This will show that the player isn't hopelessly out of form and is swinging the club well this year. 3) From those remaining select the first 5 players whose odds are 50-1 or bigger. By backing these 5 E/w, if ANY of the 5 players manages to finish in the Top 5, a profit has been made. FUNAI CLASSIC J ROSE 50-1 G OWEN 66-1 T LEHMAN 80-1 B JOBE 125-1 H SLOCUM 175-1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.