** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct

Tulenos

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct

What? Confused...
Basically after going well for a few weeks I'm certainly in a mini slump. Picked good football winners (apart from these) recently but just been losing too many through the day. Tennis, Hockey, NFL, it's all going against me at the moment!

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct Wow I cannot believe Rangers beat Livorno 3-2 I thought Livorno would clean up 2-0 fairly easily, goes to show you just cannot tell in this competition, and i'm kicking myself for betting on Rangers and losing money on them cos of their inconsistency

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct I hate Uefa Cup, very unpredictable, decent teams always screw up and bad ones raise their game. Many suprises today also, glad i stayed away, my only bets were Panathinaikos and Over 2.5 in the Frankfurt - Palermo game.(:ok). PS : The Mighty Magpies Won :nana:nana:nana:nana

I think you missed my tip for Valencia and my tip for Osasuna.
ashleybarnes-the marvelous punter. GO CONSULT YOUR CRYSTAL BALL TO GIVE YOU SOME TIPOS:)))
Don't lose hope.the goals poured too fast.Surely more to come.
3-3 final score
two fast goals are no problem for their squad.I know spanish and italian teams very well
I said also David Villa to score two and a red card to be shown. Tonight I tipped the DRAW in Osasuna's game(0-0 currently)
happygooner on the basis of your recent bet history I assume that history lies in numnerous cases.
I read senior punter in your history on the other hand your tips screwed up tonight.And you all accuse me of being a guesser.
Osasuna -Heerenveen 0-0 Who is laughing now:)
That should be a lesson for you not to pay attention to skeptics
HALT!!!!! valenciaNo1 - you have ~40 posts in your account and I qoted ~10 of them in this post - correct score predicting rubish, other members insulting, celebrating tips irrelevant for this thread, all in all - behaviour which is not welcome on this forum. As a moderator on PL I tried to protect you in CL thread, but now I'm losing patience with you. Please behave!

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct Too bad about Odense. I was at the stadium and they definitely deserved to get something from the game. The idea about under 2.5 goals was a another miss, and in fact it was a very open and attacking game which should've resulted in more than the 3 goals last night. Oh well, can't win every time...

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct All of the "insulting" you point out was in response to other members' offences.I actually made one of the few winning tips yesterday on Uefa cup matches so I don't think it was irrelevant to the thread.But you are the boss and I am not in mood to argue.Do wnat you want.

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct It is only a matter of a very short time before this contentious, precocious,hyper arrogant kid realises that decent folk are not heaping on him the admiration he craves and like type he will move on to be the absolute nuisance elsewhere . Im shocked that the mods let him continue after his first pathetic post! I am now seeing punters lounge in a very different light.

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 19th Oct I don't crave for admiration,nor am I an arrogant kid.I just wanted to share some experience with you.There are other forums too.But if you followed my objective reasoned tips,you would make some profit.And if 3.2 winning tip was not enough for you yesterday then obviously I have made a mistake and must turn to another forum.I am now seeing punterslounge in different light too.

All of the "insulting" you point out was in response to other members' offences.I actually made one of the few winning tips yesterday on Uefa cup matches so I don't think it was irrelevant to the thread.But you are the boss and I am not in mood to argue.Do wnat you want.
David Villa to score twice in CL match is the bet not relevant for this thread. As I already said, I tried to protect you in CL thread after few members reacted to your arrogant posts, and deleted those posts having in mind that you are new here. You do what you want, I'll do what I have to do.