** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mansion $1000 Added League Series

robilaruk

Mansion $1000 Added League Series  

1. 1.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Just to clarify matters for newer members (and any others who may be confused...which is probably 98% of members come to think of it!)... ''How do I enter? There will be no poll in this thread. From now on, you need to vote yourself in in the daily thread for each leg in order to claim points.'' Well there IS a poll in this thread, so do you still need to vote in the daily thread to qualify for points for each game? I'll vote every day in any case but maybe it'll avoid any later moaning if it's sorted out now.:ok

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series

:$ new to using PL do I just send a message to indicate I want to be in the league? to anybody in particular?
:welcome Welcome Ole boy Good luck for Mansion, Sorry Taxmonkey slight confusion, gave my old computer to my dad, which auto logs into my account. hes sorted now.

Just to clarify matters for newer members (and any others who may be confused...which is probably 98% of members come to think of it!)...
Fair comment - I have changed and updated post 1 :ok As this is a private password protected PL tourney, there is no need to vote into the daily poll as it is easy enough to include everyone :ok Voting into the poll in this thread is not necessary to play - but if you dont vote in this poll, you will need to get the password off of me some other way (PM or Email).

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Thursday are perfect for me, so should be at all six, just download the site, made the depoist so all sorted. Can't wait i've not played in any of the leagues or private games for a long time. GL to all can some PM me the password or will i get it nearer the date. NR

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series i love mansion:ok been there for a while action is easy not much of any games to play besides holdem :wall but they have some great shortfall tournys and some great satelites to get to some big cash tournys :eek i voted for the pw hope i get it soon and cant wait to get playin with your crew c you peeps at the tables:cheers

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series HEY all... im a 22 yr old recent college grad that loves to play poker:clap . i am new to your forum and yes i would like to play in your leauge games on mansion. Im not just here for the games though.. i have only been playing for a little under a year now and consider myself to be a decent player but non of my friends really play poker so i could use some people that would be willing to give me some tips to help improve my game.. for example.. I NEVER know how to play POCKET 10's correctly... raise 3 times the blind?? all in?? limp in and hope to hit set?!?! well hope to hear back from you guys and get to know you all a little better and discuss awful suck out stories with ya! like this fool who just knocked me out a tourney... flop is 10 2 A i have pocket tens go all in he calls me with A 8 turn comes A gives me full house and he hits another 8 on the river for a bigger boat:@ :wall .. RRRRRR... anyways im sure you all have worse stories to share.. hope to hear back from you all soon and cant wait to play with you all. im all in, kapp28

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Hi guys :welcome to the Lounge We have decided to limit entry into this tournament to members of PL as at 13th October (date it was announced). Stick around, join in with the forum and we look forward to playing against you in future events :ok

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Hi guys, sorry I can´t seem to be able to vote on this. I´m stuck in Lloret de Mar at the minute sipping a beer and a Sangria as I type :nana :beer . Could Paul or Gaf send me the password, I should be home in time for the game (assuming the Ryanair bagage handlers don´t go on strike again). I´ve PMed Gaf in the hope of a response.

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series not sending this reply as a backlash:spank but i just dont see the reason why you guys wouldnt want more money added to the pot and as far as this being a league series will i be able to play in the next one:hope also how many tournys are in the series have i missed to many for it to be worth my time just wondering your tourny was not posted till the day i joined wich was yesterday and that was the first time i heard of you guys i like playing series of events but i just hope havnt missed to many to gain any points gl to to the players who r in

Can you play in this one - No, only members when the league is announced. Can you play in the next one - of course. :welcome to PL.
That of course relates to leagues - not games - so to play in any of these 6 games, you need to have been a member on 13th October.

also how many tournys are in the series have i missed to many for it to be worth my time just wondering your tourny was not posted till the day i joined wich was yesterday
To clear things up: Firstly this league was mentioned on here long time ago, look at the date in the first post. Secondly a remark like the one highlighted above really shows what we are trying to AVOID when we have these series for members, and that is why we set up rules for entering. If we didn't we would have new members coming and going like in a car wash, just to play these added league series and we never see them again. If you stick around and contribute to PuntersLounge you can play in as many league series you want :ok And it is well worth your time, this is a great place with a lot of great people ;) :welcome to PL

I have closed the poll (as I have now sent the passwords out so dont want to trawl through 71 names to see who is new ;) ) PM on its way Ovalman :ok
Hi GAF, could you send me the password please as the poll is now closed? Thanks in advance.