** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Target 3% increment

happygooner

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 95, 96 & 97 all lost..... Bank now down to a measly £35.29. By tomorrow we are either going to be back up close to where we started (maybe higher) or all the way down to £30.00. But my initial stake was £10.00 and I didn't start this thing only to get stuck between £30.00 and £40.00. That's no good to man nor beast!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Target 3% increment

Bet 98: £5.00 double on Calgary & Atlanta to win in the NHL. Full update tomorrow.
I really don't need to go in to much detail here suffice to say that one of them lost and the stake is gone. Bank at £30.29 and it's time for a fresh start. We are not going to spend too much time thinking about further bets or checking scores (our relationship with girlfriend will suffer if we do that!). We are just going to spend a little time each day checking out ideas and then making our picks after a little careful thought. Today is.... Bet 99: NZ to win v SL in the cricket. Bet 100: Marat Safin to win v David Nalbandian in the tennis. Bet 101: Srebotnik to win v Kirilenko. Stake is 50p on each of these.

I really don't need to go in to much detail here suffice to say that one of them lost and the stake is gone. Bank at £30.29 and it's time for a fresh start. We are not going to spend too much time thinking about further bets or checking scores (our relationship with girlfriend will suffer if we do that!). We are just going to spend a little time each day checking out ideas and then making our picks after a little careful thought. Today is.... Bet 99: NZ to win v SL in the cricket. Bet 100: Marat Safin to win v David Nalbandian in the tennis. Bet 101: Srebotnik to win v Kirilenko. Stake is 50p on each of these.
Well bet 101 came in and the rest lost. All you need to know is a loss of £0.85 occurred. Bank@£29.44

Bet 101: Fernando Gonzalez v Novak Djokovic Match Winner F.Gonzalez 4/9 0.50 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.50 GBP Gonzalez currently leading in the first set having broken serve.
Unbelievably a win.....yay.... Stake £0.50 Return £0.73 Profit £0.23 Bank £29.67

Re: Target 3% increment I'm giving Fleets Footie Treble a go as from reading that thread last nght I'm missing out on something good. Less money to play with than him though so just betting 10% of standing bank. Bet 104: £2.86 on... Luton Preston Weymouth All to win at home....at odds of 4.55/1.

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 103, 104, & 105 all lost. I might add the treble only lost narrowly and seemed to give me far more chance of making some cash than the single bet on England winning against the Aussies. With results as they have been going recently I am toying with packing this in for a while and coat-tailing somebody elses succesfully proved system/strategy. Not sure I'm cut out for making my own picks. Although I'm still up on the initial stake of £10.00 I feel it is rather more luck than judgement.