** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Target 3% increment

happygooner

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Target 3% increment

1 - 0 to the Toon already (so one half of the bet safe I think) and Newcastle keep appealing for a penalty for pretty much anything after the first one was given. I need to find something to take my mind off the game:unsure
Ok then so this game and bet has flipped right on it's head. Unless Newcastle can score again I lose the whole damn bet. A bad bad day all round and not much chance to turn it around!!!!!!!!! Fecking Bolton and Fecking Walrus face!!!!!:@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :(

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 67 is a 58p stake (last remaining out of deposited £5.00 for the day) on the following: Celta Vigo v Valencia Fulltime Result Celta Vigo 1/2 0.54 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.54 GBP Celta are currently 3-2 up so will now conspire to either lose or draw in the next 25 mins.:eyes :eyes

Bet 67 is a 58p stake (last remaining out of deposited £5.00 for the day) on the following: Celta Vigo v Valencia Fulltime Result Celta Vigo 1/2 0.54 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.54 GBP Celta are currently 3-2 up so will now conspire to either lose or draw in the next 25 mins.:eyes :eyes
Woohoo.....Celta won..... Stake £0.54 Return £0.81 Profit £0.27 Bank now back up to £38.98 If I keep up that rate of gain I'll make my £4.47 back in......a few weeks!!:eyes

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 68 Brondby v Midtjylland Fulltime Result Midtjylland 1/6 0.81 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.81 GBP Midtylland currently 2 - 0 up and in the sceond half hence lousy odds. I've got to play with the percentages for now.

Bet 68 Brondby v Midtjylland Fulltime Result Midtjylland 1/6 0.81 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.81 GBP Midtylland currently 2 - 0 up and in the sceond half hence lousy odds. I've got to play with the percentages for now.
I'm jumping the gun here cos bet365 haven't settled yet but Midtylland won and I make it as follows: Stake £0.81 Return £0.95 Profit £0.14 Bank at £39.12

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 71: NY Giants @ ATL Falcons Point Spread In-Play NY Giants +1.0 10/11 0.35 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.35 GBP Giants 3 - 0 up. If this all goes bad and let's face it, it probably will....then i'm just going to have to cut my losses for the day:hope

Bet 71: NY Giants @ ATL Falcons Point Spread In-Play NY Giants +1.0 10/11 0.35 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.35 GBP Giants 3 - 0 up. If this all goes bad and let's face it, it probably will....then i'm just going to have to cut my losses for the day:hope
Yay......win:eyes Stake £0.35 Return £0.67 Profit 0.32 Bank £38.84

Bet 72: Real Betis v D Coruna Fulltime Result D Coruna 4/11 0.67 ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.67 14 to go and Deportivo are winning 1 - 0
Right I give up for today. that's the entire days allowance gone (or certainly all I'm prepared to allow with todays luck) so maybe a fresh new start tomorrow. What a horrible horrible day and the catalyst was Newcastle and old Walrus face!!! EDIT: The game ended in a 1-1 draw with a late late goal scuppering me.

Re: Target 3% increment Target 3% is something I've been looking at. £50 - win 3% of that everyday for 10 days, reassess bank, repeat - potentially over 900k after a year. One bet a day, using something with a average-to-decent strikerate, combined with a martindale-esq plan and it'll work. Might use my sw14 selections in the horseracing section. Gonna back check my results to date to see how it would have panned out to date.

Target 3% is something I've been looking at. £50 - win 3% of that everyday for 10 days, reassess bank, repeat - potentially over 900k after a year. One bet a day, using something with a average-to-decent strikerate, combined with a martindale-esq plan and it'll work. Might use my sw14 selections in the horseracing section. Gonna back check my results to date to see how it would have panned out to date.
It's only going to realise that potential if I don't have too many days like yesterday. Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated. The guy I purchased this system off reccommends betting live games where the result is pretty much a foregone conclusion such as a 3 - 0 at half time and backing it heavily. What are your thoughts?

Re: Target 3% increment You purchased a system? :unsure :spank I'm going to use this horse-racing thread: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33473 36% strike-rate so far but based on the longest losing run so far, I think we can afford to chase our loses in between winners. Well I'm going to find out for the sake of £50.

Re: Target 3% increment It's not that desperate a chase though, is it? Take today - 1st bet to win 3% of £50 means we are looking to win £1.50. System selection is Kingsholm in 3.30. Odds currently 5/1*. So we are betting 30p (out of £50!). If it wins, mission accomplished. if it loses, onto the other selection - 4.20 The whirlingdervish - which is also 5/1*. If we have to use this selection because the other one didn't win, the stake is going to be 36p based on current odds & the need to then win £1.80 (£1.50 target plus the 30p lost.) If that loses, we've lost 66p out of £50 and based on 36% rate we then become due a winner and still have £49.34 to chase with. It will take several losers to even get close to losing the bank and the system selections haven't had that long a losing run in 80 bets so far. I am however, fully aware that a wipeout is possible. Anyway, I'm hijacking somebody else's thread here - the action is in SW14. *6/1 AVAILABLE IN PLACES

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 74: We are being uber consertvative today and only playing with todays winnings therefore cannot expect to make alot on top of target already achieved. New Zealand vs South Africa - ICC Champions Trophy Match Winner New Zealand 1/10 0.79 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.79 GBP

Bet 74: We are being uber consertvative today and only playing with todays winnings therefore cannot expect to make alot on top of target already achieved. New Zealand vs South Africa - ICC Champions Trophy Match Winner New Zealand 1/10 0.79 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.79 GBP
NZ won and so although this might sound like a really pointless excercise...... Stake £0.79 Return £0.89 Profit £0.08 A tiny gain wit absolutely the tiniest chance of losing when I placed the bet. Bank £39.03

Bet 75: Making money at snails pace today but Henman is firmly in the driving seat. Tim Henman v Fernando Verdasco Match Winner T.Henman 1/20 0.87 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:0.87 GBP
Haha!!! Ok.... Stake £0.87 Return £0.92 Profit £0.05 Bank £39.08

Re: Target 3% increment Bet 77: Well if I can't put a fiver on this what can I???! Fulham now 2 - 0 up and cruising. Fulham v Charlton Fulltime Result Fulham 1/100 5.00 GBP ----------------------------------------------------------------- Total Stake:5.00 GBP EDIT: I made that sound as if I'm really going to benefit. £5.00 stake for £0.05 return haha!!! All I care about today is not losing.