** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

100 Not Out (sponsered by Goals)

WorkingForTheEnemy

Hopefully this thread will contain 100 greatest goals (or likely even more). Why the greatest goals? Cos theyll load us with cash!! Same idea as many have done before. Idea is to back at least one goal in a game. Several ways of doing this depending on what markets are available. 1) Back 1 or more goals 2) Lay 0-0 3) Lay No next goal Im going to start with £10 and play it as a rolling acca. Here's the mental part. Ill be playing this with real cash and I PROMISE I will place 100 bets before banking.:eek (hence the thread name) Towards the end stakes may be hard to match but if I can spread them over the 3 markets we may be ok. In running games the amounts available should get topped up frequently too. Working on a average 13.0 lay (or 1.08 back) (not accounting for commission) 100 bets should see £10 turn into £20,000. Im going to have to ignore that figure though and just pretend it's £10 everytime. All returns and profit will be quoted as after commission. BET 1 Port Vale vs Rotherham Lay 0-0 @ 12.50 Potential Profit: £0.82

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 100 Not Out (sponsered by Goals)

BET 1 Port Vale vs Rotherham Lay 0-0 @ 12.50 Potential Profit: £0.82
Rotherham currently 2-0 up so thats a winner to start with. New Bank:£10.82 Next bet. Bet 2 Grimsby vs Hereford Lay 0-0 @ 12.00 Potential Profit: £0.93 Im suprised Betfair have no market for The Match(unless I just cant see it). Surely theres no way that will be goalless.

Re: 100 Not Out (sponsered by Goals) Hi Excellent idea. Just a quick question. This may sound stupid! For instance in The Match how do I go about laying 0-0 at 24 for £10. I've tried to lay a tenner before but the minimum bet £2 box keeps popping up. So for the above example at 24 I'd have to lay £48 minimum. I'd be grateful if you or anyone else could explain how you go about this. Cheers

Re: 100 Not Out (sponsered by Goals) Im sure if you looked theres plenty of posts about explaining it but Im not busy and you caught me in a kind mood.;) To lay under £2: Click lay and change the odds to something that wont be matched i.e. 1.01 for £2, then confirm. You will now have a unmatched bet of £2 @ 1.01. Change the £2 into £2 + whatever you want to lay i.e. To lay for 30p change to £2.30. Confirm. Now you have two unmatched bets, one for £2, one for 30p both at @ 1.01. Change the odds on the 30p bet to the correct lay odds and cancel the £2 bet. Confirm. You should now have laid the bet for 30p.