** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

same cards? (no content - silly season)

robilaruk

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) mmm...good luck to you playing many tables like that. I was playing just two tables but a bit of panic :eek kicking in when it was my turn at both tables at the same time. The moment arrived when I went all in with 36os on one table and folded my AA on the other:@ :cry :eyes ...stuff that for a game of soldiers, I'll stick to one at a time in future! You've got to remember us blokes find it hard to concentrate at one table at a time as it is!

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) LOL - not a suprise (thats why I prefer NOT to play on the same table you are on) yes thats the one that I ignored you for 10 mins on - I don't get a lot of time to chat when 4 tabling :) Damo

Ooooops, I'm in that $ 100... :unsure ... I won that :nana :nana

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) thanks the more you do it the easier it becomes You simply play a shove or fold game (essentially) as you play ultra tight until Level 4 at which point the blinds are massive compared to your stack so its all in or fold I get bored single tabling, I probably play my best 3/4 tabling on staggered times - so I fire 2 up and then 2 more 10-15 mins later, so the first 2 are worth playing properly due to the blinds and the other 2 i can just happily fold hand after hand unless I pick up a monster I have played 5&6 tables, but I can't quite focus enough (tho it prolly improves my hourly rate) and it makes my head hurt:puke So I am well impressed with those that 12/16 table :ok Damo Damo

mmm...good luck to you playing many tables like that. I was playing just two tables but a bit of panic :eek kicking in when it was my turn at both tables at the same time. The moment arrived when I went all in with 36os on one table and folded my AA on the other:@ :cry :eyes ...stuff that for a game of soldiers, I'll stick to one at a time in future! You've got to remember us blokes find it hard to concentrate at one table at a time as it is!

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) I often play 4 ring games at the same time at the moment 6 seater games as rakeback is better. I can cope with that ok but the prob with the STTs if you do well in all 4 you can be jumping around a lot when only 2 or 3 people left.

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) because its Boss - and tables don't fill up quick I normally play the 22-55's but I noticed that there were 8 players on the 109 so I signed up expecting it to start first - however it started about 10 mins after the 55 started even tho that had only 3 or 4 when I regg'd I don't normally multi the 109's but I had had a couple of good days and decided to risk losing some focus to improve the hourly rate - in the end it was not a good idea as my AK butted up aginst another AK and 88 and the neither of the over cards hit anything cest la vie Damo

A question Damo - why were you playing 4 different buy-in levels at the same time?

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) not big time - just comfortable playing them hey - read my thread about "I play the 109's" and see how I had to start again playing the 3.30 and 5.50 to rebuild my bankroll - we all have to start somewhere and we all must play within our means and comfort zone - and ever so often step out of the comfort zone to take a chance or two and attempt to improve - thats is critical if you want to move up. good luck with the 11's and no doubt I will soon see you on the 22's and 33's :ok Damo

BIG TIme player there Damo :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon. I'm not even sure i dare to play in those high stakes games . For me , $10+$1 is still ok for me though .

Re: same cards? (no content - silly season) indeed - hence why I normally stagger the starts so I am at Level 3 on 2 tables before firing up another 2 - sometimes though you reg for a tourney with 8 players and it takes ages to fill to ten, meanwhile the ones you started the reg off fill up quick and you end up 3 or 4 tabling That is the only problem with Boss - the traffic is not high enough to guarentee firing up 2 X 33's within a couple of mins of each other Damo

but the prob with the STTs if you do well in all 4 you can be jumping around a lot when only 2 or 3 people left.