** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

player notes on boss media

robilaruk

Re: player notes on boss media that's not what it says when I click on your name... It says snobby bast! nah just kidding... I tried gabbing to you [am currently sat to your left with a 6k stack in a 20nl stt] and no reply.. :lol edit: LOL I see you are playing not just a 20nl, but a 30nl, a 50nl and a 100nl.. no wonder you didnt reply! Chaarge

Re: player notes on boss media aren't notes are local to yourself in a text file that corresponds to player number, somewhere on your pc ?? I've got notes on a hundred or so very weak players on boss if anyone wants them, don't play there anymore

Re: player notes on boss media LOL I was sat next to Pene as well and only realised after about 10 mins (i think it was after she raised my BB :) ) Damo

that's not what it says when I click on your name... It says snobby bast! nah just kidding... I tried gabbing to you [am currently sat to your left with a 6k stack in a 20nl stt] and no reply.. :lol edit: LOL I see you are playing not just a 20nl, but a 30nl, a 50nl and a 100nl.. no wonder you didnt reply! Chaarge

Re: player notes on boss media if thats the case then YES PLEASE Damo

aren't notes are local to yourself in a text file that corresponds to player number, somewhere on your pc ?? I've got notes on a hundred or so very weak players on boss if anyone wants them, don't play there anymore