** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL matches Wed 27/09

Tulenos

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 Chelsea home and dry, 1-3 Pool should have won more comfortably Inter capitulate, and show the ugly face that usually rears itself when they play in the CL, i'd advise people to stay the hell clear of them Valencia win a tight one Barca manage a point at Bremen No shocks imo, although Inter threw their game away

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09

Liverpool v Galatasaray There is no doubt that Liverpool is the big, fat favourite and I also expect Liverpool to win but, İnstead of obvious "Liverpool wins" bet, which is @1.33 in Sportingbet, I suggest "Over 2.5 goals" because of 2 reasons ; 1) At the moment Galatasaray is not in form and especially defense is very very shaky. Song is doubtful and Tomas is out of form, besides midfield does not help to defense enough. Right and left sides, starting from midfield to defense is not strong enough to defense Liverpool which opens a big chance for Liverpool to use Crouch in high balls.These reasons makes me think that Liverpool can score more than 1 in whole 90 minutes. 2) Even Galatasaray is in bade shape, this team has always been known as ; they see and play way different in europe than local league. And I am sure they will be highly motivated. They will all try to their best and what is sure is, they will fight until the 90th minute. If Gerets thinks clever and tell the players to play from ground without high balls, with Iliç,Hasan and Arda, they may create some serious problems to the Liverpool's tall but not very fast defense. This advantage can give Galatasaray some chances to score afterall. Finally, instead of betting on Liverpool @1.30-1.40 , I suggest you to place your bet on "Over 2.5 Goals" @2.00 in Sportingbet.:cheers
Nice analysis, welldone!:ok:clap:cow

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 Liverpool was impressive in the first half, but going into second half, they choose to stay back a little bit. Unfortunetely, they cant defense properly. Gala score from 2 great header and that gone with -1.5 AMAZING!!!!! Fabio Aurelio :( was probably the worse player in this game, Gerrard, Pennant and the great ROBOT works as usual. Beside the lost in handicap, Congratulation to Liverpool in this crucial game!!!!!

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 Surprisingly Inter started Ibrahimovic. This guy does looks to have great motivation into games. He has been awful for a few games so far and glad he got his red card today!!!!! GREAT Bayern today, they need this kind of win to go into the weekend game in Bundesliga. Cheerssssssss

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09

Surprisingly Inter started Ibrahimovic. This guy does looks to have great motivation into games. He has been awful for a few games so far and glad he got his red card today!!!!! GREAT Bayern today, they need this kind of win to go into the weekend game in Bundesliga. Cheerssssssss
Congrats to Bayern backers!!! Ibrahimovic has been terribly out of form since the beginning of last season with Juve, the man is overrated.

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 Hi there, this is my first post on this forum. It's been a hot CL day this evening, with a few surprises. I have read on so many sites Olympiakos plays terribly in away games..I have watched it but all this is non-sense. People should analyse teams better and talk less crap. On other sites that is. PSV for me was a little surprise, but I would have taken them on X2. Why? Because PSV was titled as the underdog with Cocu and Farfan as missings, but PSV have Mendez. Dutch clubs don't fancy playing on French ground, I don't know what it is, but Ajax always lose there as well. But this time it was different. Maybe because many people overrated Bordeaux. The only bankers were imo Chelsea and Liverpool. The biggest joke of the evening would be Inter. I had a weird feeling about this game. At first, X. But if you look at the circumstances a 1 would be the most logical outcome. However, Inter played crap, missed big chances. And they even played at home..For me, I question how long Inter will keep Mancini. With this kind of crap play I do not see them winning the domestic league. That's it for now, Good night.

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 Sigh, Ibrahimovic is really a disgrace. If just Mancini subs him earlier with Adriano. Since before that Ibrahicockmovic got red carded, you can see Adriano already warming up :( And oh dear Crespo, he got 2 gold chances but didn't take it like he should. Oh well, not a bad CL weekend I guess, the bet on MU yesterday cover my losses on Inter and some lil profit resulted from backing Chelsea and Arsenal.

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 Well, Mancini have difficult work to do now. Last time when Inter Milan was playing well, they have some players where they are from the same country (I mean a few) but now, they have a bunch of great players but they are from everywhere. It is pretty difficult to gel together. Look at their line up and tell me how many different country are they gather from?? I think it is pretty difficult for them to gel together right now. Too obvious, they are playing own football but not a team football. I will stay away from Inter MIlan game for sometimes for sure (well, has been sometimes not touching them).

Re: CL matches Wed 27/09 I had a poor night. Tuesday was a false dawn as it was very predictable but tonight was not so. Bremen have been awful this season and after not backing Lyon the night before I thought it would be silly not to back Barca at evens. I didn't see the match but was very surprised by the result, more so wit Messi only grabbing an equaliser late on. Like alot of people I think the Shakhtar-Olympiakos game caught me out. Both sides on past European form appear to be decent home sides that don't travel well but that was not the case last night. A wise man would have backed over 2.5 goals given that they both lost 4 on day one but I'm not that wise. A bad, bad night. Wiped out my profits from Tuesday but that's the way it goes.