** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL matches Tue 26/09

Tulenos

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09

If the price keeps on falling on Celtic' date=' I'll be looking at a lay :)[/quote'] Im in agreement with that. Celtic at home at that price just does not do it for me. Copenhagen can be a match for Celtic for sure. Just looking at the prices here and instead of a lay, there would be more profit to be made from splitting the draw and away at ratio stakes so there will be equal return for either outcome... Im hoping to see much more money on Celtic so their price shortens and look to match the bets later.... Cmon Celts - get your money down!!! ;););)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Steaua - Lyon Pick: Lyon Stake: 4/10 Odds: 2.05 Bookmaker: Unibet Steaua after the win against Dinamo Kyiv are entering this match full with confidence. They managed to outplay Dinamo in the first match and beat them with 1:4. This score is not exactly expresing what was going on on that match. Steaua after the lead of 2:1 destroyed their opponents with deadly counter attacks. What to say about Lyon, they are one of the hottest team in Europe at the moment and one of the teams who are playing on high level for several seasons. They trashed (trash is very gentle word for what was going on on the match) Real Madrid and won by 2:0. The result ontht match should be 5-6:0 for the home team. Lyon played perfectly, absolutetly brilliant. Not only on the match against Real Madrid, on all matches this season. They trashed Lille in the previous round of their domestic championship 4:1. I believe that despite the home advantage Steaua will not take anything from this match, becuase Lyon is too strong for them. Steaua will be statisfied with draw on this match and will defend will all men behind ball and will wait their opportunity through counter attacks, but Lyon is used to play against teams with that kind of style and I am very confident that they will not let too much space to the opponents. And it will be hard to score against all men behind ball but Lyon has something that other teams do not have, Jouninho with who the set pieces are making too much troubles to every team that plays against Lyon. For me everything above 1.95 is good for away win.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Just want to say that my BENFICA will win tonights match against MAN UTD. Yes, they've been playing bad in the Portuguese league but that means nothing. This is a CL match and with 65000 fans in the stadium anything could happen. The odds for the match (3.50-3.20-2.10) shows that the game is not decided. Just a word about ARSENAL-PORTO. I don't like Porto (rival club) but I think the odds for this match are great. 8.5 for Porto victory? I'm in.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Lyon to win in away: 2.18 offered from Mansion. Steaua vs Lyon The great atmosphere announced in Bucharest will give surely a big push to Steaua tonight, more the romanias trashed (by 4-1) in away dynamo Kiev, even if the result was been very generous for the them, but I want to remember also Steaua, in the past Uefa season, to have big troubles in the same full home stadium, with the similar atmosphere to find a decent attack game in their final rounds. All that to exprees my feeling about Steaua: probable I will go in wrong way, but I believe that Steaua is standing, currently, one step under the real elite of european football game, and Lyon is just ihis elitaire club. Probable line-up: Fernandes; Marin, Goian, Ghionea, Nesu; Nicolita, Paraschiv, Lovin, Bostina; Dica, Badea. Lyon becomed an impressive team in last five years and also in european they were been able to cut the gap with the biggest club: the records of Lyon are so clear to explain their state (6-2-2 on the road) and (8-2-0 at home) in the last two seasons. To note that they lost only from Milan, last season in the quarters final, in the last minutes of the return match, with the qualify to 1/2 in the pocket. Probable line-up: Coupet; Reveillere, Cris, Müller, Abidal; Toulalan, Tiago, Juninho Pernambucano; Malouda, Fred, Govou. Surely Steaua has good players in the first XI: good the couple of central defenders (Goain-Ghionea) and the ability in the attack game of Dica and Nicolita, but what push me for Lyon is the middle zone of the french side IMO absolute superior than the home side, more the forwards of Lyon can hold in troubles the defensive system of Steaua, very strong oon fly game, but to revise to contain fast counter attacks. Lyon IMO needs just 1 goal to win tonight.

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event CSKA Moscow v Hamburg
Selection Hamburg -1 AH (Asian Handicap)
Strength 3/10
Date 26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 8.08 (Back)
Reasoning I feel Hamburg will cause an upset tonight. Their form is trully miserable lately with no win yet in the Bundesliga. However, knowing that I have a feeling they will be eager to battle it out to win tonight. Odds of 8.08 is just too high imo for -1 AH. Myself I will value this odd around the 6.xx mark. Moreover, evident last time when they play Arsenal, they could play decent football as well even though they lose that game. And I also heard that tonight Jo the Brazillian from CSKA Moscow might not play which imo is a big blow. So with a decent attack, Hamburg could caused an upset and hopefully win by more than 1 goal. Possible HSV line-up:Kirschstein - Mahdavikia (Demel), B. Reinhardt, Kompany, Mathijsen - de Jong - Jarolim, Sorin - Trochowski - Ljuboja, Sanogo Sorry I can't find any info regarding CSKA Moscow possible line-up in details.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 REAL MADRID v DYNAMO KIEV Both teams started with a defeat: Real lost to Lyon (0-2) and Dynamo Kiev lost at home againt Steaua Bucarest (1-4). The Spanish team is expected to win today with a good winning margin as it would not be acceptable for the supporters to have only one or zero points after two rounds. Real Madrid will be without Cicinho and Salgado but there will be the return of Raúl. Dynamo Kiev has two not available players: Rebrov and Rotan. The team coached by Fabio Capello is now first in the Spanish league together with Barcelona and Valencia. The season just started and I think that Capello will not allow a wrong step to his team tonight. Real Madrid can fight for the Spanish title and for the European one as well. If Real beats Dynamo Kiev and at the same time Steaua loses to Lyon, the new table would see Lyon with 6 points, Steaua and Real Madrid with 3 points. The ideal situation for Real Madrid before meeting Steaua in Bucarest on October 10. Pick: Real Madrid (AH-1.5)

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 "I was very impressed by CSKA last round. They lose 4-0 to Bayern, but the result could be 4-3 or 4-4. They hit the bar 3 or 4 times, Kahn saves 3 or 4 100% goal shots. Today, at there homeground I think CSKA can take all the points against underchieving Hamburger... " Did CSKA not draw with Porto last round? In any case, I fancy a CSKA win also.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 I like Lyon, CSKA, AEK and Milan to win tonight. I can't believe LYON are odds against. Home advantage will not help Steaua. Lyon are regular winners away from home and are a fantastic side, in fantastic form. In fact, this looks a complete mis-match to me. Steaua are not Champions League class. Lyon will win, in any fashion they like. CSKA Moscow are the only decent Russian side and have impressed me every time I see them. Very smart team with home advantage against Hamburg - a side in crisis. Just heard that Hamburg also have major injury problems, including the goalkeeper. I'd still have taken CSKA anyway. Hamburg's away form is truly awful. AEK is a less confident pick but Anderlecht are so bad away from home, it's hard to see how they can win in the hotbed of Athens! I may well just lay Anderlecht and that looks a very safe investment. AC Milan slipped up in Serie A at the weekend but something tells me they saved a bit for tonight. How often do we see sides involved in the CL ties, slip up in the domestic weekend before. It's no accident. Lille are a stuffy side who defend well, but they don't score goals so if Milan take the lead, I see a typical 1-0 Milan scoreline.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 LILLE v MILAN Tonight the game will be played in Lens and Milan seems to be favorite. Milan drew some days ago in Livorno and some players have shown to be tired as they played three games in one week. Lille lost to Lyon in the French championship (1-4) but I think that tonight we will see a completely different team, the same one that succeeded to draw in Bruxells againt Anderlecht (1-1). I think that Carlo Ancelotti will prefer a draw rather than taking risks. Not to lose in Lens would mean to reach 4 points leaving Lille at 2 points. If they will have a chance Inzaghi and Gilardino might not miss it, but the question is if Lille will leave Milan this opportunity to score. In the last two games played Milan only scored one goal against Ascoli at home. Milan has some of the best forwarders of the world but in my opinion is that the best Milan will come out in the months of December and January. As a matter of fact, we shall not forget that many big teams in Europe have not started with the usual speed and series of wins, above all the teams whose players played in the World Cup last summer. Tonight Milan will have Dida, Cafu, Kakà (Brazil), Simic (Croatia), Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Gilardino (Italy). A good draw in France would not be a negative result. Pick: Lille (AH+0.25)

Football (Euro Cups)
Event Steaua B. v Olympic Lyon
Selection Olympic Lyon
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.95 (Back)
Reasoning Steaua started vey well in the CL, the Dynamo result was not a big suprise to me, but today they really face an elite team in Lyon. Steaua is a good team but Lyon is not Gorice, Standard Liege nor Dynamo Kiev. The french have shown that they still remain on of europes top teams beating Real Madrid 2-0. Steaua is a morale team if they encounter problems they go down. Lyon is superior in every position they are also in better form and have much, much more experience. Their midfield is excellent with Juninho and Tiago feeeding the strikers Fred, Govou, Malouda players that rarely miss, have great pace and techinique and excellent strike rates. Lyon apeares to score golas with ease and concede rarely. They will be missing Cacapa but Muller is more the a enough to replace him. Steaua on the other hand is in loss of form, Mirel Radoi and Victoras Iacob are out, while Vasilica Cristocea and Sorin Paraschiv will undergo a late fittnes test, but i think Paraschiv will play as he is a key player. Steaua players lack experience Nesu, Ovidiu Petre, Nicolita, Bostina, Lovin, Gigel Coman, Badea are players who are inferior in expreince. Also Steaua returning to to thier old stadium, where they didn't play in a while will be more like a handicap then advantage. Lyon: Grégory Coupet; Anthony Réveillère, Cris, Patrick Müller, Eric Abidal; Jérémy Toulalan, Tiago, Juninho Pernambucano; Florent Malouda, Fred, Sidney Govou Steaua: Carlos Alberto Fernandes; Petre Marin, Dorin Goian, Sorin Ghionea, Mihai Nesu; Banel Nicolita, Sorin Paraschiv, Florin Lovin, Gabriel Bostina; Nicolae Dica, Valentin Badea. All in all i think Lyon will win here posibly with more then 1 goal.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 AEK ATHENS v ANDERLECHT If we compair the standings of AEK and Anderlecht in the Greek and Belgian championships we can see that Anderlecht is the favorite team tonight. AEK Athens has 6 points (1-3-1) and is only 10th in the Greek league, 9 points behind Olympiakos. Anderlecht is first in Belgium together with Genk (17 points). In the last round Anderlecht only drew away against Charleroi but succeded to score in the last minute of the game. The Greek team had no chance in Milan (0-3) while Anderlecht drew at home against Lille (1-1). Tonight four players of AEK will not play: Dellas, Emerson, Giorgiopoulos and Alexopoulos. Anderlecht will miss Proto, De Man,Tioté and Siani. Anderlecht only won two games in 24 away games played in the Champions League. Tonight Anderlecht has a good chance to win their third away game in the history of this competition. Pick: Anderlecht (AH)

Event Celtic v FC Kopenhagen
Selection Celtic 0: 3/4 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.97 (Back)
Reasoning Celtic palyed great against Man Utd and didn't deserve to lose, today they meet danish champions FC Kopenhagen in a game that they must win to stay in the competition. Celtic will most probably miss Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink so Maciej Żurawski and Craig Beattie are expected to play. FC Kopenhagen will miss Jesper Grønkjær but Marcus Allbäck is back. Celtic beat rivals Rangers in the weekend and are traditionally a strong home side. This is a must win game for them and i think FC Kopenhagen had their share of shocks by beating Ajax and i don't think they have the strenght to beat/draw Celtic today. Celtic: Artur Boruc; Paul Telfer, Gary Caldwell, Stephen McManus, Lee Naylor; Shunsuke Nakamura, Thomas Gravesen, Neil Lennon, Aiden McGeady; Kenny Miller, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink or Maciej Żurawski. Kobenhavn: Jesper Christiansen; Lars Jacobsen, Brede Hangeland, Michael Gravgaard, André Bergdølmo; William Kvist, Michael Silberbauer, Tobias Linderoth, Hjalte Nørregaard, Atiba Hutchinson; Marcus Allbäck

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Benfica v Man Utd For me, there's no value in Man U at around 2.2 best price here. Benfica may have had a poor start to their season, but United have not won away from home in Europe since 2003 and they're missing Giggs, easily their best and most creative player this season. Recent games have exposed Utd's ongoing problems at the back, and Rooney has been well out of form since his suspension. They may well be up for this game after Benfica put them out last year, but that alone is not sufficient reason to back them at such short odds away from home. I'm going to take a dabble on United's defence letting them down again and a small (7pt) stake on Benfica @ 3.85 on Betfair.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 AEK - Anderlecht I saw that you`ve noticed that the last visit of AEK in CL was very stunning (6 draws from 6 games..). The team from Greece lost i Milan two weeks ago (0:3) and AEK are very far from good start in Greece home championship with 1-3-1 in firs 5 games. At the weekend they lost away from Olympiacos in a very slow and week match.Even though Anderlecht is not a big deal in CL the belgians made a decent game vs Lille (1:1) in first round. Two teams have numberuos of Draw matches in CL and i can`t see this one goes other way. AEK - Anderlecht X 3.10 bet365 :hope

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Steaua - Lyon Steaua surprised everyone including themselves in first match in Ukraine when they won 4-1 with Dinamo. But now everyone will expect good result again, in which condition it will be much tougher to obtain something, beeing under pression of home fans, and having such a great team as Lyon. Lyon won easily at home with Real M beating them 2-0, and I think they will continue with wins in this group. Steaua is good team but Lyon is top class and I'm afraid home team won't be able to take something from this game. I find odds in Centrebet for Lyon to win more then 1 goal @4, exellent, so I'm taking them high stakes. And two units on 2:4 correct score, Paddy Power @81. GL~

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Celtic Glasgow again BIG in Europe: 1.74 from Betfair to beat the danish champions. Celtic vs FC Copenhaghen Match very delicate for the scottish team, after the started lost at Old Trafford (against M.U. by 3-2): Celtic will have in front the chance to be in full competition for the Group table only with the full result; by the other side the danish side sent off Ajax, in the preliminars, thanks to the away won (by 2-0), overturned so the home lost (by 1-2) and, at the debut, they drew against Benfica (by 0-0) at home ground. Despite to have renforced the team at the best than the past, Celtic must refind the best approach with european scenario, so different from Scottish premier league: they came from the won game in the derby against Rangers, after a match played really so well, but they'll miss the strongest piece of last market in advanced line, Vennegoor of Hesselink, so they will change something in their starting modul, leaving like advanced point the polish forward Zurawski, never full convincent like central striker (or even Strachan could decide for Craig Beattie to take the centre of attack line). The danish Gravesen is fully available and that will be a strong confirm for the general balance of the home side. FC Copenhaghen in last seasons of SAS ligaen, like during this new year (as in the preliminar played vs. Ajax) have shown the strange tendence to show their best qualities far from home, reached the best results in outfield. Copenhaghen is not to considered a weak side for sure: they aren't well known to the big public, but their fist XI is full of experienced players. Tonight they'll miss the striker Jesper Gronkjaer, at the same time they will come back to Marcus Allback (stopped from a suspension round at the debut). Hard match for sure: my first suggestion was been to stay away from this match, but I guess that Celtic can have their chances in this group, they need to win this home match. More than 50.000 supporters and the european record in the last nine played at Parkhead (6-2-1), push me to risk a bet over the scottish side.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Lille - Milan Lille lost last two games in their league with 1:3 and 1:4. It's clear that they aren't in great form, so we can expect another game when their defence will struggle. We all know the strength of Milan and their capabilities, so I believe we won't see less then 2 goals tonight. I will try Over 2 goals, Pinnacle Sports @2. GL!

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Steaua - Lyon At first look this game is like sure AW (Lyon are unstopable in France again...the also crushed Real Madrid very hart and 2:0 was small price that madrid payed) but let`s don`t forget the way Steaua made fun of Dinamo in Kiev (1:4). The injures of Mirel Radoi,Victoras Iacob are not a big problem , because they`re missing from a long time...the problem is the Paraschiv (midfielder) who is doubtful but the coach sad that they will make everything to set him on for the game tonight. An outstanding authmosphere is expected as Steaua are returnin to their old stadium Ghencea (around 26000 seats). Last year Steaua made a miracles in UEFA cup and now with this flying start in CL i believe their convidence is on good level. May be it will be very hard for HW but 1X is way more possible Steaua - Lyon 1X 1.72 bet365 :hope

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 AEK - Anderlecht AEK strugglingintheir league, and in first match of CL against Milan they didn't do better aswell. Now they face at home Anderlecht, which is not some super power but I expect an open match in which Anderlecht will have their chances. I will try 4 units on Anderlecht to win, Gamebookers, @4.1. They have more experience in CL then AEK, and have some nice ofensive power to score a goal or two. Although to win in Greece it will be extremely dificoult I will try medium stake bet on them. GL.

Event Celtic - FCK
Selection FCK
Strength 5/10
Date 26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 6.40 (Back)
Reasoning Today is a big match for both teams, Celtic may think this is a match that has to be won. FCK might be going in with more awe than Celtic. There is a chance of Celtic underestimating FCK in my opinion, but still Celtic at their own field should be quite a bit better than FCK. For FCK this match means a lot, they really need to get at least 1 point here, and they will be going for the 3 points. They are missing Grønkjær for today's game, he will be replaced by either Razak Pimpong (will add a lot of speed and creativity and usually plays well in the big matches, but he does have a tendency to lose too many balls) or William Kvist (stout young midfielder, who played well against Ajax.) They will come with a different team, than they played with against Benfica, as Allback is back and he is crucial for the way FCK plays, since they will be needing a targetman in these matches. Another player that will be crucial is Berglund, FCK will really be needing the speed he has got, if they want to play some counter-play against the scots. Celtic had a great warm-up game winning the Oldfirm 2-0 with new signing Gravesen scoring (read: stealing a goal ;)) to boost his confidence. They will most likely be missing Vennegoor of Hesselink though, which is a big loss for them, as he's really been on form lately. They might be a bit tired after the Old Firm. I think FCK has 18 % chance of winning this one, which gives a betvalue of 115,92 %. Happy punting!

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 I see some tricky matches tonight: - Steaua - Lyon: It is very difficult to tell. Although Lyon are firing atm, Steaua aren't any less. They beat Kiev badly last round, how many teams in the world can do that? Lyon are the favourites but against the home team's lethal strike force, I won't touch it. The only probable bet in this game for me is Over as both teams are very strong in attack. The scenario may be like this: 1. Lyon attack while Steaua rely on counterattacks, their main weapon in Europe. Both teams will exchange punts until the final whistle then we'll surely have many goals. 2. Lyon will take the game slowly not to expose themselves to the host's counterattacks, try to apply their own rhythm and then score when the pressure is high enough. If there's a goal, I believe there'll be many more to follow as noone wants to lose this game. All in all, this game will end 0-0 or Over. - AEK Athens - Anderlech: The Greeks are usually strong at home while Anderlech are bad travellers. However, Anderlech this season have improved a lot while AEK are just bad enough atm. It is very hard to tell, either team can win with a single goal, or be content with a draw. I don't see many goals in this game, so Under might be a possible bet. - Arsenal - Porto: Arsenal are back to winning treak but Porto aren't that bad. The odd for home win is too low while I doubt Arsenal can win with 2 or more. They simply don't have to. The only bet for me is Arsenal -1 AH, or I'll leave this game alone. - Lille - Milan: What on earth can be less boring than the game between these 2 rock solid teams? Lille lost to Lyon which was nothing special, everyone could lose against such a good team. They then crashed at home to Toulouse, which might hint that their minds were on this game already. Eventhough Lille are not in good form atm, they are still hard nuts to crack, especially on their home soil. Don't expect them to lose easily. Milan on the other hand should be satisfied with only one point, they don't have to win here. Milan will apply a prudent approach to the game and Lille are not strong enough to beat the experienced Milan. I don't usually bet on straight draw but I'll put some money on the 0-0 CS. In other games, I expect Real to hit at least 3 past Kiev, Celtic to register their 1st win against FC Kobenhavn, CSKA to beat the poor Hamburg and ManYoo not to win at Benfica.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 AEK-Anderlecht pick:Anderlecht(+0.50) 6/10 AEK isn't in a good form.They have many problems to score.Today they'll miss Emerson (very important player for AEK),Dellas and Giorgiopoulos.I believe that Anderlecht has a good chance tonight to take 1 or 3 points from Athens.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 I`ll try treble Arsenal+Real+Celtic at around 3 , my dear local bookie . All three teams are favourites , Arsenal should be to strong for Porto , which is solid team but nothing more then that. Gunners have Henry back and three victories in a row , anything except their comfortable win would be real suprise. Real & Celtic , have both lost in previous round , now are playing at home , against , weaker competiton and should win. Gl!

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventAek - Anderlecht
SelectionAnderlecht
Strength10/10
Date26/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 4.10 (Back)
ReasoningI don't know why Aek is considered as a such big favourite here by bookies.They can't win a match in CL from 20 games and they have problems with scoring when playing in European Cups.Anderlecht played good game against Lille and Aek losed easilly against Milan 3:0.It should be more equall match than the odds are suggesting and with a bit of luck Anderlecht can take all 3 points.
Tip Detail
EventSteaua - Lyon
Selectionover 2.5
Strength10/10
Date26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 2.28 (Back)
ReasoningI expect both teams to score at least one goal.Both teams are strong in offense.Steaua won 4:1 against Dynamo and we all know what Lyon is capable of.
Tip Detail
EventLille - Milan
SelectionMilan
Strength10/10
Date26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningMaybe Milan isn't in great form but they always play good in CL.Lille isn't impressive at all lately.Two huge loses in French league 1:3 Against Toulouse and 1:4 against Lyon.They have problems in defense as they conceded 7 goals in 2 games and that is awfull.Milan for me.
Tip Detail
EventBenfica - Manchester
Selectionover 2
Strength10/10
Date26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams should score here.Manchester have small problems with defence.They allow a lot of situations to their opponents.Even Celtic scored 2 goals when playing away.This should be an open game with a lot of situations to score as Benfica isn't good in defence either.

Tip Detail
EventBenfica - Manchester
Selectionover 2
Strength10/10
Date26/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams should score here.Manchester have small problems with defence.They allow a lot of situations to their opponents.Even Celtic scored 2 goals when playing away.This should be an open game with a lot of situations to score as Benfica isn't good in defence either.
Can't agree with you, mate. Benfica's games are very tight and as a result, they don't score many. All Portuguese teams have been applying a very prudent approach to the game since the days Mourinho was in charge at Porto. ManYoo leaking defense may not be punished by Benfica, but I don't think the visitors' strike force can breach the home defense. Very tight game and ManYoo should be happy with a point in this game. 0-0 or 1-0 CS I suggest.

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Real Madrid v Dynamo Kiev Madrid started their Champions League campaign with a defeat away to Lyon and will be desperate to get back on track here. Ronaldo has returned for Real but they should go with the competitions two top goal scorers in Van Nistelrooy and Raul. Kiev have only kept a clean sheet in one of their last six Champions League games and lost their opening game at home to Steau. Real Madrid -1 10/10 @ 1.73 stanjames Benfica v Man Utd United will be looking for revenge against the team that knocked them out of last seasons competition, and Ronaldo against the team he was sent off against. Saha should return to partner Rooney up front and Scholes and Carrick should start in the centre, Ronaldo looks to be back on top form against the club he was sent off against last season. Benfica drew their opening game 0-0 with Copenhagen and Man Utd beat Celtic 3-2. Benfica aren't the team of last season and are struggling domestically in 11th place. Man Utd 10/10 @ 2.25 premierbet Celtic v FC Copenhagen Celtic will be full of confidence after their 2-0 Old Firm win and should keep the same team. Celtic need the win if they want to progress and in front of a packed Parkhead I think they will. Copenhagen have failed to score in four of their last five Champions League games and Celtic have kept clean sheets In their last three home European games. Celtic 10/10 @ 1.73 totesport Arsenal v FC Porto Arsenal look to have picked up after their sluggish start to the season, they played well in their win at Hamburg and beat Sheff Utd 3-0. Arsenal have kept clean sheets in their last five Champions League home games and are unbeaten in their last ten. Porto won one of their last seven Champions League away games and haven't won in England in their last seven games. Arsenal 10/10 @ 1.55 mansion Lille v AC Milan Milan beat AEK Athens 3-0 in their opening game and I fancy them to pick up a win in France. Lille have suffered back to back defeats domestically and are 9th in the League. Milan are unbeaten in Serie A winning 3 and drawing 1. AC Milan 10/10 @ 2.2 skybet

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Interesting CS tonight: Benfica - ManYoo: 1-0 Arsenal - Porto: 2-0 Real - Kiev: 3-0 (or 4-0 if you need a cover) Celtic - Kobenhavn: 2-1 Lille - Milan: 0-0 AEK - Anderlech: 1-1 Steaua - Lyon: 2-2 and CSKA - Hamburg: 1-0 (you can find it with betting-in-play)