** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CL matches Tue 26/09

Tulenos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Benfica - ManU Can't believe everyone's overlooking the obvious over 45pts on bookings some 6/5 and higher available. Benfica's last 3 league matches have resulted in a collosal 24 bookings and 6 sendings off...yes 3 games ! ( averaging 6 yellow/2 red per game ) ......and well Rooney, Ronaldo and co. are all cool customers who seldom get booked right :lol Free Money !

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 AC Milan and Oly.Lyon for me in a double. Reasons: Lyon won the first round versus Real Madrid 2-0 at home.Bucharest won verus Kiev in the first round but Lyon with the better squad for me and they´re hot for the CL. Dynamo and Lyon are both different leagues and thatswhy I stake on Lyon away tonight. OSC Lille the same.3-1-3 in the first french league.Lose last weekend versus Lyon 4-1 and one round before versus Toulose at home 1-3. Milan and Lyon in a double :ok

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09

Why is it a surprise' date=' Jonne?[/quote'] Hutch is usually used on the centre, a bit offensive. You'd expect either a wing (Pimpong) or a guy that is usually played as a wing (Kvist) to go in instead of Grønkjær. Hutchinson is a fighter, he has the speed, but I do not think he has THAT much creativity, but it seems FCK opted for physique instead of creativity against Celtic :)

Hutch is usually used on the centre, a bit offensive. You'd expect either a wing (Pimpong) or a guy that is usually played as a wing (Kvist) to go in instead of Grønkjær. Hutchinson is a fighter, he has the speed, but I do not think he has THAT much creativity, but it seems FCK opted for physique instead of creativity against Celtic :)
Thanks, mate. I'll look for the booking options with that piece of information :ok

Benfica - ManU Can't believe everyone's overlooking the obvious over 45pts on bookings some 6/5 and higher available. Benfica's last 3 league matches have resulted in a collosal 24 bookings and 6 sendings off...yes 3 games ! ( averaging 6 yellow/2 red per game ) ......and well Rooney, Ronaldo and co. are all cool customers who seldom get booked right :lol Free Money !
Just the 2 booked in the first 10 minutes :lol

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Lyon just scored. Jump at 4+ goals if you can find them somewhere. Laddy can be a good choice. Real already hit 3 within the 1st half, my Over went through easily. I think they will score more but that's enough for me. A magical night is on the way.

HELLO, I see goalless match in France, between Lille and Milan. As we remember last edition of CL where Lille has lost 2 goals away and no goals at home!! What else Milan has strong defence italy's catenachio with really good form at this moment. Lille is in poor form recently but game in the CL is another matter than the league match and I expect hard match with at most one or two goals. Pick: Under 2,5 Odds 1,55 bet-at-home Stake 9/10 Sorry for my poor english ;)
As I wrote goaless match in Lille. Clear as a day:clap Cheers :cheers

Re: CL matches Tue 26/09 Bordeaux - PSV PSV are way far from the past two years where they made really good games (only at home). With 5 away games without scoring a single goal and with the misses of 3 key player (Cocu - captain and the most experienced player in the squad, Farfan and Kluivert - the titular attacking line up also miss the game for sure) PSV seems harmless and powerless against Bordeaux whoes goal is to get 100% of their home games if they want to get through the 1/8 finals (which seem very possible with Liverpool and Galatasaray being the other two teams in group C) The misson starts tonigh and HW is clear to me 10/10! Bordeax probable line up : Ramé - Jurietti, Henrique, Jemmali, Marange (at the back) Faubert, Fernando, Mavuba, Micoud, Wendel (in the middle) and Chamakh in front. Bordeaux to win : 2.10 bet365 ! :hope Spartak - Sporting This is the other game that I see tonight. Sporting is very offensive and good team (remember two years ago - UEFA CUP finalist and even though they lost in the final from russsian team portugals are showing great football ever since then). Two weeks from now players from lisabon made a great game to beat Inter (full of stars and consider as one of the potential winners this year) while Spartak left Germany with 4 goals down against Bayern (who is so not in great form and probably wiil loose tonight against Inter). One win here in Russia will make thing much more easier for the portuguise to reach the 1/8 with 6 point from first 2 games.... Spartak is so var away from one expirienced team in europe and this can be a big problem. This is why i can`t understand why odds on Sporting are that high !? Spartak - Sporting AW 3.00 bet365 6/10 X2 1.61 10/10 :hope