** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Real Madrid and Liverpool to qualify double?

I am a bit scared right now. Coz I made a big bet on Real Madrid and Liverpool to qualify double at 1.40 a week ago. PSV 0 - 0 Liverpool Lyon 2 - 0 Real Madrid I regret making this bet after the 1st round of CL matches, but I still think both of them can make it. 1. Both teams usually perform well in European matches. 2. Both teams have good managers. 3. Both teams have the strongest squad in their respective group. What is your opinion?

Re: Real Madrid and Liverpool to qualify double?

Liverpool will probably make it' date=' but Real is a big questionmark for me, they are capable to blow it bigtime.[/quote'] I look at it the other way round :( I'm a Liverpool fans, but so far those great signing still doesnt show any impact to the team. Probably only Pennant make some difference but he doesnt play all the game. Rafael still using Stevie on the right. The rotation system may make them having longer time to adapt to the team. Do not forget the year when Liverpool won the CL, they are having difficulty in the group, game againts Olympiakos was a lucky one for them to get thru. Real Madrid in a easier group imo. The lost to Lyon wont be big deal, they simply have the quality to overcome other team. GL.