HT/FT betting,could it be profitable?

toninozg

Ok,i start betting on ht/ft only for fun but i made a nice profit with these bets,so i searched a little bit and came to conclusion,it is very possible to earn something with one type of bet ht/ft DRAW/WIN. These kind of results ar very often in top leagues with favorites before CL matches,CL matches,round after hard(away) matches and so on..I know that i'am new in this forum but every pick that i play i analyze it myself.For these picks i will watch current form of home team,form away team,lineups if possible,team news and so on.. I will just say that this is only experimental,and i think that after 100 picks we can determine is this profitable or not.. Ok starting bank will be 1000 units and every pick will be 20 units.. Hope i won't be embarase myself.. For today i will play only one game.. Manchester United - Celtic Glasgow Pick:ht/ft Draw/Manchester United 5.00 @ Betfair Good luck..

Re: HT/FT betting,could it be profitable? Good luck with this - I have used ht/ft with good results last year esp for hot favourites. I.e., instead of obtaining odds 1.3 for a chelsea home win you can often back Chelsea/Chelsea (for no win no loss - insurance) and draw/chelsea. As long as you are selective with the games I think there is lots of value in this area. Often the largely odds on fav isn't as good as the public perceives.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.