Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

UEFA Cup matches - Thu 14th Sept

Tulenos

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 14th Sept

Lokomotiv Moscow -1 @ 4/5 Great value i feel for the Russian side who are second in the league in good form and they play an inexperienced european team who are languishing in their respective league. I expect Lokomotiv to win by 2 goalsat least Sevilla -1 @ 4/5 A gulf in class between the sides i feel, Sevilla lets not foget won this competition this year and will want to get the dirty work of away goals done here. They are in cracking form and although Fabiano stays at home Kanoute has been in good form and the whole team has been performing well. They have the squad thats able to cover the handicap here. Double: Fenerbahce -1 @ 1.40 Lokomotiv Moscow HT/FT @ 4/7 Fenerbahce great side doing well in the league, Randers distinctly average and the away trip will be too much for them i think. Also expect Lokomotiv to do the biz at home and probably score in the first half against a pretty weak Belgian side.
Unbelievable bad luck... Had a lot of units on Lokomotiv -1. 2-0 going into injury time, and 5 minutes! Yes 5 mins in the belgians equalised There was 7 mins injury tme, smells a bit fishy Same for Sevilla, was looking great but they let a goal in Fenerbahce, well a side like that at home shouldnt be struggling to beat a team like Randers and i thought a clear 2 goal win wasn't so much to ask :wall

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 14th Sept I feel sorry for anyone who backed Rangers tonight ( and that inlcudes me ) as they turned in an absolutely terrible performance. They continually gave possession away with misplaced passes when under no pressure. The game was played at a pretty pedestrian pace and I wonder how the Blue Noses who made an expensive trip to Norway to watch their team are feeling now on their way home?? Kris Boyd and the back four had a particularly awful night and you would have to make Celtic very strong favourites for the Old Firm game in just over a week on the strength of this week's games...and yes, I am well aware that an Old Firm game "takes care of itself" but you can't deny that Rangers are a pretty poor side.

Re: UEFA Cup matches - Thu 14th Sept

Not to worry mate - just means no drinks for a while :lol:lol:lol Ive got to get a plane ticket to Blackburn to see Carl :lol:lol:lol
Well I did say weve never won away although I was surprised to see it 2-1 with not long to go. Unlucky Frisk. Im confident of a win in the next match tho so you can make up your losses then;)