RG System

I've never posted on this forum before but I've recently been 'lurking' and have been very impressed with the systems being tested and the great contributions from members offering advice and suggesting improvements. The 'trebles' thread from FleetFanatic and the number crunching from other members is particularly impressive and I'm sure that particular system will go from strength to strength. I have a similar problem to FleetFanatic, in that I was going to wait until later into the season to start the system but I'm itching to get started and last week produced 4 from 6 winners when I paper tested it so I'm going to give it a go. I posted this system for 2 months on another board last season and the results were as follows : Strike Rate 8/25 = 32 % Stake 100pts Returns 178.6pts overall +78.6pts ROI 178.6% I'll start the Bank at 100pts for this season. There are 3 types of bet - named HOME, DRAW, AWAY HOME (1-0 and 2-0 correct scores - stake split equally) DRAW (1-1 correct score and "Draw HT/Draw FT" - stake split equally) AWAY (0-1 and 1-2 correct scores - stake split equally and double stake on "Draw HT/Away FT"). Selection Process ============= 1. The system uses a combination of previous results, statistics and probability. 2. It's quite a complicated process but I've got it down to about 30 minutes to do all 4 divisions. 3. I devised the system from scratch last season, the games were posted on another forum and the results are summarised above. 4. The system has very defined boundaries and there are no grey areas - this applies to both the selection and the rating. Other Points to Note =============== 1. Statistically so far, the AWAY part of the system has proved to be the most profitable. 2. The Maximum Bet of 3* has proved to be the most reliable rating to find the winners (encouragingly enough!). Each game is given a rating of 1*, 2* or 3* (3* being in effect a maximum bet) Stakes for 1* games are 2 points per game. Stakes for 2* games are 4 points per game. Stakes for 3* games are 6 points per game. If overall profit reaches : 100pts then stakes become 3,6,9 200pts then stakes become 4,8,12 300pts then stakes become 5,10,15 and so on In addition I will be combining selections in small multiples in the hope of a big payday. For the multiples I will only be selecting one outcome for each match as follows : The HOME system will be 1-0 unless home team is best priced at 1-2 or less in which case 2-0 The DRAW system will be 1-1 The AWAY system will be 1-2. I will also be doing a small fixed odds Multiple Bet. Stakes for Multiple Bets will be no more than the stake for a 2* game (ie 4 points initially). Anyway hope this makes some sort of sense - it's good to have a structure before things start rather than 'winging' it. Here are this weeks selections with the best 12X price shown. FRIDAY AWAY(2*) Swansea v Yeovil 7/2 AWAY(2*) Darlington v Torquay 7/2 HOME(1*) Grimsby v Macclesfield 4/5 DRAW(3*) Wycombe v Mansfield 12/5 SATURDAY AWAY(2*) Tranmere v Leyton Orient 4/1 SUNDAY AWAY(1*) Peterboro v Bury 5/1 The multiple is 4pts so... 20* 0.10pt Trebles 15* 0.05pt 4-Folds 6 * 0.06pt 5-Folds 1 * 0.05pt Acc 3.16pts staked Fixed Odds - any 5 and all 6 at 0.12pts = 7*0.12pts = 0.84pts staked. Total multiple bet stake is 4pts. Total stakes this week are 4+4+2+6+4+2+4=26pts cheers and good luck :)

Re: RG System Well it was VERY late in the day but managed to find a winner to make a very small profit. :clap Results AWAY(2*) Swansea v Yeovil 1-1 AWAY(2*) Darlington v Torquay 1-1 HOME(1*) Grimsby v Macclesfield 1-1 DRAW(3*) Wycombe v Mansfield 1-0 AWAY(2*) Tranmere v Leyton Orient 3-0 AWAY(1*) Peterboro v Bury 0-1 grin.gif 1pt win at 16.0 and 0.5pt win at 22.0 Stake 26 pts, Returns 27 pts Bank now 101pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.