** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Winner 2006/7

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League Winner 2006/7

i have put on 9/10 stake on milan/ milan at 10/3. 4/10 on milan to win 2-0 at 10/1. what you reckon people??
...I think you may have issues... 4units Draw @ HT @ 1.9 3.5units Liverpool 2 win CL @ 2.25 1unit kaka 1st goal @ 8 (Saver) Very differing piks.... my god I cannot believe its starting in 3 hours... First a NSW State of Origin loss... lets :hope the merseyside boys get the job done or I will have had almost the worst night/day in my life (or so it will seem @ the time)... I am only happy 2 be up @ 4am but I'd suggest they switch times next year to suit us Aussies...:lol :lol :lol

Re: Champions League Winner 2006/7 Just couldn't help myself, making a very small wager. Soccer - Liverpool - spread pk (+145) for the regulation time held on May 23 at 1:45pm [pending] Soccer - Draw (AC Milan vs Liverpool) - moneyline (+205) for the regulation time held on May 23 at 1:45pm [pending] Risking 1.5 units in total, will win 1 unit in the case of either a draw or a Reds win. BOL all, enjoy the game. Rain and lightning forecast, could get ugly.

Re: Champions League Winner 2006/7 I think it will be a close game as 2 years ago. I think there is some value in the game going beyond 90 minutes. If it is low scoring game as many suspect, the chances of a draw increases. My bets are: Milan in ET [email protected] Milan on Pens [email protected] (Bet365) Liverpool in ET [email protected] Liverpool on Pens [email protected] 2-2 [email protected] Al bets are Betfair unless indicated otherwise. Good luck all :)

Re: Champions League Winner 2006/7 Nice one. Had a dabble, though its 5/1 now. Edit: wrong place. Had a dabble at Reina man of match @ 20/1, just in case it goes to penalties. Kaka first goal and 1-1 scorecast for a bit of fun too @ 40/1.

AC Milan - Liverpool On my side this game will be end over 2.5 goal. I dont no why,but in every newspapers we can see that Ac Milan is favorite.This is a little handicap for the Ac Milan and this reason gives to the reds the secret advantage....(i think this is the holy advantage) I believe that the reds scores early and this will shock the Favorites. Over 2.5 goal
I was sure from over 2.5 goal,but Rafa Benitez disappointment me so much. Wrong player and tactic choss...

I was sure from over 2.5 goal' date='but Rafa Benitez disappointment me so much. Wrong player and tactic choss...[/quote'] hehe, I was on Liverpool DNB, little disapointed (like punter and fan) but that is football, amaising game. Over... good choise after all!

I was sure from over 2.5 goal' date='but Rafa Benitez disappointment me so much. Wrong player and tactic choss...[/quote'] Yes, well done to you and Rebel Penguin (great 1st post! - and anyone else who tipped overs). I thought the price for unders was too low, but didn't have the balls to take the bet on.

GK: Edge L'pool Def: Slight edge Milan. MF: Edge Milan F: Edge L'pool. Who would have tought it would only take 2 years for these teams to replay the greatest CL final ever. Milan are just about the same except their forwards are not Crespo & Sheva, but they are better at the back with the slow footed Stam gone. Liverpool are much better than they were in all phases. But will they have the same fortune they did last time, I don't think so. Liverpool outplayed Milan for 10 minutes in that game, 99 times out of 100 Milan win and that is based purely on how Milan carved up the Reds defence time and time again. I don't see Milan dominating like Istanbul but they will utilize the wings with Oddo & Jankulovski pushing up. This will eventually lead to Kaka getting more space in the middle where with anytime or space he will dismantle the Reds. Milan FT @2.40 Milan -1 @3.65 CS 2-0 Milan @10.00 Scorecast Kaka & Milan 2-0 @45.00 Small cover on L'pool to win on pk @10.00, & Milan to win on pk @10.00. Man of Match Rino Gattuso @15.00
Hit the main bet of Milan FT but was snubbed by Kuyt's late goal on the CS, anyways still a good night and it felt good to finally win when betting against the Reds in the CL especially after they gutted me in Istanbul.

obviously your a better tactian that Rafa hey?:clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :lol
Rafa Benitez have not started with offensive squad (just with Kuyt). The Ac have played in defensive zone with 6-8 players,Liverpool's attack's was to week for this fixed defens... I have wait in second half from Benitez a early modication to get score,Why come Peter Crouch too late on the field,how can Benitez put Kewell on the field ?? Kewell not in top form,why stay Belamy on the bench ?? How many time have scored Alvaro Arbeloa for Liverpool in CL ?? Ac scored in last minute in first half,and you play in second half with same tactic and same squad why ?? After this game i can just say Benitez was very lucky in İstanbul...

...I think you may have issues... 4units Draw @ HT @ 1.9 3.5units Liverpool 2 win CL @ 2.25 1unit kaka 1st goal @ 8 (Saver) Very differing piks.... my god I cannot believe its starting in 3 hours... First a NSW State of Origin loss... lets :hope the merseyside boys get the job done or I will have had almost the worst night/day in my life (or so it will seem @ the time)... I am only happy 2 be up @ 4am but I'd suggest they switch times next year to suit us Aussies...:lol :lol :lol
makdaddy i think you got serious issues!! i won my bet 9/10 stake on milan/milan. if it wasnt for kuyt last goal i would have won again! its not me with issues its you sunshine

Liverpool look like finalists to me, the other side of the draw is more muddy. I'd like to be at 28/1 like that bloke up there. I'd lay them in the final then obviously ! For a winner I'd say the winner of Milan Bayern
I got something right after all - you can tell I'd no money on !!