** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup Winners 2006/7

Re: UEFA Cup Winners 2006/7 Okay this thread has been a little quite lately so thought I would add my opinions. We ar getting to the nitty gritty part of the comp now and after watching the highlights from the quaters I feel all to play for (except Ossuana/Leverkusen match). This is not after eventing just letting all know my position I backed Benfica at 16/1 and 12/1 at medium stakes. I think obviously Ossusuna with go through in there game. The Spurs/Seville game is on a knife edge but will probably just edge for Spurs. Werder Bremen should be to strong at home in the second leg to AZ. And then theres the big one well for me anyway Benfica at home to Espanyol, with two away goals Benfica really are in a strong position I just hope they can do the job. Semi's would then be: Osusuna V Spurs Werder Bremen V Benfica Expect odds to be like this then: Werder Bremen: 2/1 Spurs:7/2 Benfica: 5/1 Osusuna: 13/2 Thats my thoughts anyway am in a position to lay but price not short enough at the moment current price 8/1 on Betfair. Would like to hear your thoughts on this tournament. Regards Ben

Re: UEFA Cup Winners 2006/7 It´s a possible job for Werder Bremen I think. If Klose find the way back on the winning streak and Borowski is back in the Team they´ll have a good chance to win the Cup this year. But it´s long way to go for Bremen and the other teams aren´t bad...