Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected)

The brief basis of the system is to look for races which have 16+ runners and pay 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4 places...There may be exceptions when i choose 3 places paid but only if they pay 1/4 odds. Favourites will be at 4/1 and over, maybe 5/1. The idea is to bet on the favourite each-way for 4 places, whilst making a small profit or small loss for the place....which should occur quite often, there should be winning horses alot more often than other systems. Also, occasionaly i may feel it worth going for a 2nd or 3rd favourites if the odds range is great enough between other horses. This starts as paper system and i may be over-confident because favourites are seldom winners, but this could be potent. I would appreciate your support, and i think this is the sort of system which may be able to compete with alot of the other systems. BUT I DOUBT IT. I will look for other factors also though, having tried it today it is quite risky to still go for favourites when there are 5 other horses floating from between 6/1 to 10/1. Also, I have absolutely no idea how often these types of races occur each week and it may be that there arent that many at all. I will be using betfair to check the odd because they really show the outsiders odds slipping away more so than the big bookmakers. But use the bookmakers to bet on the horses! Please ask any questions, but this is my first system and it is no where near defined, and it will be amended as time goes on if it is successful. I would also appreciate any advice you may have also for improvements. Regards, Tom. :hope

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.