** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament rules?? I thought the rules are ****************************** So this tournament will now be free. It will be open to anyone who meets at least one of the following conditions: 1) Have more than 50 posts on PL 2) Have played in 5 or more of the last 28 "Focus games" (as at today) 3) Have attended one of the PL live events (Racing or Poker) ***************************************** which means Pene qualifies - so have they changed now? Damo

I would say no. Rules are rules. I am sure Pene understands :)

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament After speaking to GaF we will try and do the draw Sat/Sun via MSN so it can be posted up straight away. GaF will have a list of everybody that has registered and will number that list. I will not know the numbers of individual players but will simply give GaF for eg number 2 plays number 17 etc etc :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

have never played a HU before
That's the best reason going to give it a go :ok I believe everyone should regualraly play HU to ensure they "know what to do" when they get to the latter stages of a big MTT!!!!!

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Have voted myself in - but may have problems. Am on holiday from 22nd till 5th Sept but am hoping I'll get to play on Sunday/Monday and one (or two) whilst abroad..... if numbers are strange (like 33 people) then feel free to cross me off the list.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament I'm going to be away from home fairly regularly over the next 4 weeks so unfortunately I can't commit to this.

I believe everyone should regualraly play HU to ensure they "know what to do" when they get to the latter stages of a big MTT!!!!!
Not a problem for me then - 'me' and the 'latter stages of a big MTT' are mutually exclusive. :sad

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

i'm currently trying to get myself resurrected on betfred - could you drop me the password please so i can have a try' date=' when they bring my login back to life[/quote'] IM ALIVE !! :loon if anyone want a practice will be in one of the lobbies until the drugs wear off ........