Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe

Ok fellas I know its early but im looking for early prices. This is my first year following racing and I know nothing about the Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe apart from its a top top class race and its at Longchamp in France. According to Ladbrokes there are 17 runners Huuricane Run 5/2 - Septimus at 50s. From what Ive picked up Ouija Board, Electrocutionist and Alexandrova are top horses but not as good as people make out. I think Visindar might me worth a few at 14/1 but wheres Hala Bek - I was well impressed with its performance in the Derby and would surely have won it had it not gone right in the last half furlong. Apparently it was Hala Beks 2nd race aswell.One horse that I was really really impressed with was Hurricane Run and I believe is a worth fav. Please inform me if I'm way off - just what ive picked up in 5 months. Feed me as much info as possible !!

Re: Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe Hi there, Shirocco is my idea of the winner. He has finally grown into his frame this year. Looks a real pro now. Ran in last years Arc putting in a good performance. What is encouraging is that he as been kept in the stables during the summer while many of his dangers have been out having hard races. Trip no problem and he likes the softer ground which usually appears at Arc time. Reading between the lines i think the Fabre stable expect Shirocco to beat Hurricane Run when they meet. I backed him a long time back.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.