** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

pop quiz (part XIII) - Call, Fold or Shove

robilaruk

pop quiz (part XIII) - Call, Fold or Shove  

1. 1.

• Call and see the flop
    • fold, he has you shafted
    • shove, he is stealing

its bubble time (5 handed) and Manny hasn't been too agressive - so what do you think? he min re-raises my raise thoughts on what he ahs and what I should do are most welcome Thanks Damo LizziePL is at seat 1 with 2557.00 Apfelsaft is at seat 2 with 2273.00 Manfred48 is at seat 3 with 2370.00 Manfred48 posts the large blind 200.00 Apfelsaft posts the small blind 100.00 Apfelsaft: --, -- Manfred48: --, -- LizziePL: Qc, Qd Pre-flop: LizziePL: Raise 600.00 Apfelsaft: Fold Manfred48: Raise 1000.00

Re: pop quiz (part XIII) - Call, Fold or Shove Strange little raise that is. Perhaps he hit the wrong button:lol. No way you can fold that unless you're on a complete bluff so he must be trying to pot build. Has he got AA or KK? Not likely, and at bubble tme would he want to mess around with a hand like this? If he'd made some plays earlier in the tournament then it's a consideration but if not I wouldn't fancy it. I'd shove most of the time with this. If I'm in the mood I'd call and automatically shove on the flop, unless an A comes. I'd say he's got 88 or 99 and has made a strange play:\.