** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Answers to pop quiz IX, X & XI

robilaruk

at the request of chelskired the answers to what I did and why are below, greyed out - so as not to give the surpise away I dunno, the things I have to do to keep Chel happy coz he can't wait another day to see what happens..... ;) :tongue2 ;) :tongue2 ;) Pop Quiz IX AS GAF has already pointed out - an easy call this one LizziePL: All in ALEX5674: Call 7285.00 Showdown: ALEX5674 shows: 7c, Ac (high card, Ace) LizziePL shows: 9c, As (high card, Ace) Flop (Board: Js, 2c, Qd): Turn (Board: Js, 2c, Qd, 4h): River (Board: Js, 2c, Qd, 4h, 6h): Mainpot: LizziePL wins the pot of 14570 with high card, Ace, Nine kicker. Pop Quiz - part X folded this one - I have to put Falk on something at this point after I reriase and he reriases again - I decided discretion is the better part of valour and folded with 2K left - I have no dougt I had great odds to call for a massive pot, but I would rather shove the next hand regardless then get done here with a tightish player who has been folding and now decides to play Pop Quz - part XI this is a very tricky one - its not the bubble yet as its 5 handed and I have a 2:1 chip lead over the other 3 - a chip lead that I can steal their blinds with as they all wait for the others to go out - I took the full 15 secs and then folded, I was prepared to lose 200 here, knowing that I would be making more than that in an orbit or two - he showed QQ