** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pop Quiz (part IX) - Call, Fold or Shove

robilaruk

Pop Quiz (part IX) - Call, Fold or Shove  

1. 1.

3 choices this time :) Have been raising most SB to Alex - all for the same amount So what to do? LEX5674 is at seat 3 with 7315.00 LizziePL is at seat 8 with 7085.00 ALEX5674 posts the large blind 400.00 LizziePL posts the small blind 200.00 ALEX5674: --, -- LizziePL: 9c, As Pre-flop: LizziePL: Raise 1200.00 ALEX5674: Raise 4000.00

Re: Pop Quiz (part IX) - Call, Fold or Shove 3 scenarios for you then to think about 1) he has been tight as a gnats knacker 2) he has called before then folded to a contiuation bet on the flop 3) first hand HU he did the same move and I folded make a difference to your thoughts on A9 HU? Damo

A9o is a monster HU - happy to take my chances with it....... Having said that, a lot of the "history" with my opponent could easily change my mind.........

Re: Pop Quiz (part IX) - Call, Fold or Shove i would still cal ore shovel i think. a9 is pretty big hu like gaf said and i would guess he would'nt push if he had a monster pair ,so either smallish pp or ax . your beating more than 50% of the ax hands( only a10 and above to worry about)and even if he had 10's or j's at least you have a out with the ace . with a fair bit in the pot already i think id have to call, or more likely shove as the money will almost certainly go in on the flop anyway and it may just scare him off (i doubt it tho).