** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stats so far: Picks: 1/2 +7.15 units ------------ Yesterday went okey so hopefully today it turns to good, here goes: [[i'll write the writeups in awhile, cuz actually I just did wrote them (took almost a frigin hour) and then I accidentöy pushed the ¨back¨-button:clap , so need to take a little brake to calm down :@ ]] Tampa Bay Devil Rays - Detroit Tigers (-1.5) 10/10 units @1.73 After yesterdays 7-3 defeat against Tampa I think that Detroit will stand up and strike right back. The reason is simple really, chance of pitcher. In yesterdays game Detroit's starting pitcher was K.Rogers gave up five earned runs in five innings which caused the lose, wasn't a surprise really cuz at his last appearance he gave up seven runs in 2/3 innings (yup, in 1th inning). Today Verlander will step up to the mound to pitch the Devil back to their fiery pits. He is 13-4 total this season with an outstanding 2.04 ERA on road. Verlander has won 8 of his last 10 with more than two runs and those two loses were lost only by one run. On the other side Howell will be the starting pitcher and he hasn't played a single game at this level... you do the math. -------------------------------- Minnesota Twins (-1.5) 10/10units @2.57 - Texas Rangers Yesterday Minnesota trashed Texas 15-2 and will continue from that today. Minnesota's starting pitcher won't be as classy as yesterday but I think Baker will do just fine althou being 3-6 total with 5.29 ERA at home. All in all Baker have been in big trouble on road, not home so nothing to worry about there. Texas's pitcher will be Eaton who has played only 3.2 innings this season with 3 runs gaved up. Simply put I think that Eaton won't be at sharpest form in this game coming off a injury in spring + he just missed two games cuz of a food poisoning. Shaky Eaton vs Twins batters and average Baker vs Tampa on road... I'm thinking strong home win. ----------------------------------------- Kansas City Royals - Chicago White Sox Over 10.5r 10/10units @1.80 Mondays clash ended 4-8 for Chicago and the runs will propably even increase today cuz of the shaky starting pitchers. Chicago's pitcher Buehrle has lost five in a row giving up a total of 36 runs in 27.2 innings. On the other side we have Odalis who hasn't been used as a starting pitcher in Kansas (correct me if I'm wrong) but in all the last 10 games where he has been pitching has ended in a defeat. Summary: Can't see these pitchers holding up, after all Kansas has the top amount of runs gaved in American League and on the other hand Chicago has scored the most. ------------------------------------------ Chicago Cubs - Arizona Diamondbacks (-1.5) 10/10 @ 2.07 Chicago got sweeped 15-4 last night and I'm thinking why not today too. Arizona will chance their pitcher from Webb to average Vargas (8-7 with 5.04 ERA) and Chicago will chance piss poor Prior to, surprise surprise, even worser Hill who has lost all four starts this season with a mindblowing 9.53 ERA... and the beating, I mean batting will continue. ------------------------------------------- I shortened the writeups a bit after that erase thingy but who needs novels anyways... Good luck ! PS. Not joking about the units staked, just happens to look a really, really good day to me (for now atleast) :loon

Re: 1/08 Mlb

[[i'll write the writeups in awhile, cuz actually I just did wrote them (took almost a frigin hour) and then I accidentöy pushed the ¨back¨-button:clap , so need to take a little brake to calm down :@ ]]
Ouch :unsure I'm keeping a close eye on your tipping as I dont know anything about MLB ...Good Luck :ok

Re: 1/08 Mlb Red Sox V Indians The call up of Johnson has pushed me towards the Indians..2 piss poor games saw him sent to AAA and now he's back to face his former club... Indians to win 10/11 Betfred Yankees V Blue Jays Abreu makes his Yankees debut tonight and he will add to what is already an top offensive lineup. Blue Jays had the Yankees number in Toronto, But I feel this will be a different result as the Yankees will not want the Red Sox to pull too far away.... Yankees to win 1.12/1 Pinnacle Marlins v Mets The Mets arrive in Florida on the back of a 3 game sweep against the Braves and look good value to carry on here..33 road wins dont lie.... Mets to win 100/104 Sportingodds Above 3 singles Also a Treble @ 5.3/1 Betfred Football-Tipper :)

Re: 1/08 Mlb Some trends for the night games: National League: Atlanta at Pittsburgh, 7:05 EST John Smoltz ® vs. Ian Snell ® Smoltz: 13-1 TSR Away off BB losses Snell: Pitt 11-1 at home off BB one run wins NY Mets at Florida, 7:05 EST Michael Pelfrey ® vs. Scott Olsen (L) Pelfrey: NYM 17-5 Over vs. lefties Olsen: 3-0 TSR, 1.50 ERA L3 starts LA Dodgers at Cincinnati, 7:10 EST Aaron Sele ® vs. Bronson Arroyo ® Sele: LAD 0-7 Away off BB wins Arroyo: 8-2 TSR, 2.23 ERA at home Arizona at Chicago Cubs, 8:05 EST Claudio Vargas ® vs. Rich Hill (L) Vargas: Ari 6-2 at CHC L3 seasons Hill: 0-2 TSR, 6.30 ERA vs. Arizona Philadelphia at St. Louis, 8:10 EST Scott Mathieson ® vs. Jeff Suppan ® Mathieson: Phil 20-5 Under after a loss by 6+ runs Suppan: 3-0 TSR, 0.90 ERA L3 starts Milwaukee at Colorado, 9:05 EST Dave Bush ® vs. Josh Fogg ® Bush: Mil 1-11 after allowing 4 runs or less 4 straight games Fogg: Col 7-0 Under at home off BB wins Houston Astros at San Diego Padres, 10:05 EST Andy Pettitte (L) vs. Jake Peavy ® Pettitte: Hou 23-7 Under as a road underdog of +125 to +150 Peavy: 2-9 TSR when the total is 8 to 8.5 Washington at San Francisco, 10:15 EST Livan Hernandez ® vs. Matt Cain ® Hernandez: Wash 8-24 Away off an Over Cain: 13-5 Over this season American League: Seattle at Baltimore, 7:05 EST Jamie Moyer (L) vs. Rodrigo Lopez ® Moyer: 35-18 Under with a money line of -100 to -150 Lopez: 11-1 TSR vs. AL West Cleveland at Boston, 7:05 EST C.C. Sabathia (L) vs. Jason Johnson ® Sabathia: Cle 8-20 Away when the money line is +125 to -125 Snyder: Bos 18-2 at home off 4+ home games Toronto at NY Yankees, 7:05 EST A.J. Burnett ® vs. Jaret Wright ® Burnett: 1-10 TSR as a road underdog of +100 to +150 Wright: 80-40 TSR in night games Detroit at Tampa Bay, 7:15 EST Justin Verlander ® vs. James Howell (L) Verlander: Det 18-3 as a road favorite of -125 or more Howell: TB 20-11 after having won 2 of their last 3 games Texas at Minnesota, 8:10 EST Adam Eaton ® vs. Scott Baker ® Eaton: Tex 10-0 Under after allowing 9+ runs Baker: Min 29-6 as a home favorite of -110 or higher Chicago White Sox at Kansas City, 8:10 EST Mark Buehrle (L) vs. Odalis Perez (L) Buehrle: 0-3 TSR, 11.15 ERA L3 starts Perez: 0-3 TSR, 14.60 ERA L3 starts Oakland at LA Angels, 10:05 EST Joe Blanton ® vs. Joe Saunders (L) Blanton: 9-2 TSR Away 2nd half of the season Saunders: LAA 0-7 at home after scoring and allowing 3 runs or less

Re: 1/08 Mlb Lookin at two games tonight, Texas Moneyline to beat the Twins, they gotta win tonight or they'll get swept tomorrow when liriano pitches and +14 cents at bodog is too good a price. A's - Angels Under, Both pitchers had good outings recently and should be a tight game, under 9 - cents at betwwts and bodog. :)

Re: 1/08 Mlb 8/1/2006 3:14:02 PM MLB Baseball: Game # 920 Red Sox © Jason Varitek IS NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight. 8/1/2006 3:04:52 PM MLB Baseball: Game # 923 Tigers (OF/Leadoff Batter) Curtis Granderson IS NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight. 8/1/2006 2:59:34 PM MLB Baseball: Game # 921 Blue Jays (OF) Alex Rios IS NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight.

Lookin at two games tonight, Texas Moneyline to beat the Twins, they gotta win tonight or they'll get swept tomorrow when liriano pitches and +14 cents at bodog is too good a price. A's - Angels Under, Both pitchers had good outings recently and should be a tight game, under 9 - cents at betwwts and bodog. :)
Texas is the value play bit their bats are cold as ice!!! Angels have a under umpire at the plate. C Meriwether....Blanton has a near 60% under record this year!

Re: 1/08 Mlb 8/1/2006 3:52:09 PM Wise Guy Move: Game # 924 DEVIL RAYS+205 8/1/2006 3:48:27 PM MLB Baseball: Game # 907 Diamondbacks (OF) Shawn Green IS NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight. 8/1/2006 3:45:56 PM MLB Baseball: Game # 908 Cubs (SS) Ronny Cedeno IS NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight. 8/1/2006 3:34:51 PM MLB Baseball: Game # 927 White Sox (SS) Juan Uribe IS ALSO NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight.

They gotter hot up sooner or later they have a good offense' date=' scary thing is for my A's is they aren't far behind and they're playing bad baseball right now.[/quote'] Whats the word on Zito??? One minute he was going to be traded and next thing he is staying???

Lookin at two games tonight, Texas Moneyline to beat the Twins, they gotta win tonight or they'll get swept tomorrow when liriano pitches and +14 cents at bodog is too good a price. A's - Angels Under, Both pitchers had good outings recently and should be a tight game, under 9 - cents at betwwts and bodog. :)
gr8 call on the texas game...

Re: 1/08 Mlb Zito would of been traded if we had the full pitching staff healthy, but as we didnt he couldn't really leave the staff without him or we'd be out of the race this year so we'll get a compensation pick for him when we trade him at the end of the season cause no way will we keep him his trade value is too high right now and the yankees would just really overpay for him.

Re: 1/08 Mlb Quote:

Originally Posted by abookiesworstnightmare Lookin at two games tonight, Texas Moneyline to beat the Twins, they gotta win tonight or they'll get swept tomorrow when liriano pitches and +14 cents at bodog is too good a price. A's - Angels Under, Both pitchers had good outings recently and should be a tight game, under 9 - cents at betwwts and bodog. :)
gr8 call on the texas game... Ohh and thanks :) , 2/2 last night :cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by abookiesworstnightmare Lookin at two games tonight, Texas Moneyline to beat the Twins, they gotta win tonight or they'll get swept tomorrow when liriano pitches and +14 cents at bodog is too good a price. A's - Angels Under, Both pitchers had good outings recently and should be a tight game, under 9 - cents at betwwts and bodog. :)
gr8 call on the texas game... Ohh and thanks :) , 2/2 last night :cheers
:clap your texas was a ballsy play...A lot of credit deserved for that....and your angels anyalysis was spot on...

There was a bit more reasoning that what I posted for betting them btw:lol ' date=' just dont have time for massive right ups. Good job too cause they've pulled liriano back a day so he wont pitch tonight :loon[/quote'] Thats cool....I just read about liriano not playing they got boof bonser in the team....