** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul?

just go withdraw now, I did a few mins ago.
easier said than done. i withdrew last sunday and still aint received a penny! and i think your right paul, no emotion should be shown here, its a damn disgrace what they have done to joe and andy

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Col don`t forget I work for a Union so don`t want to see anyone losing their jobs. I have won trips to Newcastle, london and Paris, Oh and Ibiza through GP and have met most of their team and agree they are good people and whilsy it is not their fault i am well pizzed off. Since finding out in may I have been bzzin done two inteviews with the local rag and blown GP up. No however, i am gobsmacked. So

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? So far logged complaints with GP, Six Nations gaming Commitee, contacted Mansion and will be speaking to them on Monday to see if i can wangle a deal with them, (good publicity). I will also be contacting other companys as well as the media. However like Paul said i will wait until Monday morning and then start the big ball rolling and if no conclusion then they can SUCK MY LOLLIPOP Gotta laugh Or I`d Cry

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Yeah that would be good Paul, i just rang them and did not mention which site just the basics and the woman was loving it!!!!!!! She gave me a cuple of email addresses, but If you could contact them even better. When i go to work on Monday I will contact on of my reps who works on the Legal Helplines to see where i stand. I presume reach of contract or something. Also to top it all this was sent to me on Monday last week.

WSOP 2006 Tournament Player Agreement Perfect Storm Ltd (Goalpoker.com)

Terms & Conditions:

Tournament qualifier must be present at the World Series of Poker 2006 – The Texas Holdem Main Event. Perfect Storm Ltd will pay the entry fee for the undersigned directly to the WSOP event organizers. The player will be required to show picture ID to the event organizers in order to enter the event. Tournament qualifier agrees to wear Goalpoker.com apparel during the complete duration of his or her play at the World Series of Poker. Apparel will be distributed both prior to and at tournament check in. By participating in a satellite of any kind on Goalpoker.com, or in either of the Events, you grant Goalpoker.com the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. The prize package must be accepted as awarded, is non transferable, and is not refundable. It has no cash value. Entrants must be 21 years of age to play either in satellites or in the Events. All players will be required to produce proof of age (passport or other valid picture ID) at the time that they enter the events that they win entry to. Agreement I hereby agree to participate and play in the WSOP – Texas Hold’em Main Event on behalf of Goalpoker.com. I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions of the program as printed above. Date: ...................................................... 2006 ………………………………………… …………………………………………………. Full Name Tournament Qualifier Player Nickname ………………………………………… …………………………………………………. Street Address City ………………………………………… …………………………………………………. State Country …………………………………………….. Postal Code …………………………………………….. Signature

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? One last thing from me and then I'll shut up. I suspect I'm telling you what you already know but before instituting any significant expense regarding legal action, do check to ensure you are not persuing a 'man of straw'. I suspect it will be apparent before too much longer whether this is the case.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? if goalpoker is on its way out then the offer offer a seat at the Johnny Chan torney is just a stalling tactic, andy and jo need to get some sort of comp. now, before its too late.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Im not posting to add another opinion... just want to say gl and I really hope that justice is done (in one form or another), with the way online poker is going GP is a steady slide anyways you might just tip them over the edge.... remeber good people can always find a job... and the bad ones seem to get richer (b****ds)

if goalpoker is on its way out then the offer offer a seat at the Johnny Chan torney is just a stalling tactic' date=' andy and jo need to get some sort of comp. now, before its too late.[/quote'] dont think they will be involved much longer with the johnny chan tourney,the qualifiers have been a shambles and its virtually impossible to win a seat to the final(unless you buy in directly) the satellites have now dissapeared,spoooooky.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? This sounds like checknraise, they could not afford to send 10 players to the WSOP after they won seats. After news of it hit the press Poker.com stepped in and paid for the players to go, they gained more in publicity than it cost them. Give it as much publicity as possible.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? its not just joe and andy,goalpoker were also giving 3 seats to the people with the highest raked hands total on a promotion they ran last month so thats 5 they have kicked in the balls,i truly hope you both get there(im sure a site will step in when this news breaks out):hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Nothing much to add except to say best of luck to you both, hope that either someone steps in to send you there or at the very least Goalpoker sort themselves out and offer you REAL compensation!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? he's probably said that he wants to take his mates with him to play and goalpoker only had a number of seats to offer, and they had obliged to this. Graham les was wondering if you have posted the ibiza disk at all???

its not just joe and andy' date='goalpoker were also giving 3 seats to the people with the highest raked hands total on a promotion they ran last month so thats 5 they have kicked in the balls,i truly hope you both get there(im sure a site will step in when this news breaks out):hope :hope :hope :hope :hope[/quote'] the 3 with the highest rakes last month just got seats in the final with 2 seats up for grabs I was one of these 3 people in total who have won seats

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? I have been watching this situation unfold over the past few days and imho GP were a "Car wreck" waiting to happen. My opinions on their disgraceful behaviour in the past are VERY well documented so I do not intend to add to them. I would, however, like to say two things...... Firstly: To Fenners and Joe, I truly hope that SOMEHOW your dreams come true. and secondly: If Paul Ross says he will do his best to sort this out, I can assure you there is NO-ONE you would want to have on your side more!!! Again, my hopes are with you both and I hope to read of a Happy outcome shortly. C.R.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? can I just say a big thanks for all the support and to all those trying on behalf of me and joe to get us to vegas and also mrs fen who has had to put up with my moods the last couple of days

the 3 with the highest rakes last month just got seats in the final with 2 seats up for grabs I was one of these 3 people in total who have won seats
sorry andy i must have misread it. hope you get sorted mate,ive got 20 quid on you reaching the final table,but if i qualify on sunday i think your odds are gonna get longer...:lol