** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul?

Just had a call from Nick Fitt and we're meeting up at 2pm Monday, so we'll see what he has to say for himself then. :ok
Good luck with the meeting Mr Ross , I really hope it gets sorted for you guys. You must feel devastated at the thought of earning a prize such as this, only to be told they wont be sending you. :hope and maybe tell him about my $55 iv'e been waiting months for :tongue2 :tongue2

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? You are a complete star Paul, I would love to sit in on that one lol, and i would like to add to fenners post and say a big thank you for all the messages of support and wish you all the best GL croc tmrw and hope you don`t go through this crap.

and secondly: If Paul Ross says he will do his best to sort this out' date= I can assure you there is NO-ONE you would want to have on your side more!!! C.R.
I can second that... :ok I am in his flat at the moment... and these phone calls have been going on all day... I sure hope he never gets angry with me... cos he's fcukin scary when he's angry :loon ... GL with the meeting, yes... but I really think Nick Fitt is the one who really needs the good luck!!!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? sell all his vital organs on ebay before they degrade anymore, that should net you a few quid ;) Damo ps we had the insurance chap round last night to discuss our policies and the missus's eyes lit up when he mentioned how much i was worth if I died I couldn't sleep a wink last night...... :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure :unsure

mrs fen here' date=' there must be an easier way of making money, than having to live with a husband that is going through the change! any ideas?[/quote']

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? AHEM can't beat a decent bit of fitt scandanavian pussy as a certain member on this forum knows only too well.... AHEM Damo getting his coat and doing a runner before he gets slapped:spank

By the way: Nick Fitt.... Fitt is almost "pussy" in Swedish :loon Fitte/fitta ... thought you might wanted to know :lol

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Mrs Fen-was thinking of something more challenging than selling alcohol ridden organs on ebay? As I sell Life Cover within my job he's got more death benefit than i'd know what to do with! But I'll bear it in mind though cheers!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? How about pics of Mr fen as a youngster - I am sure we could raise a few quid between us to see them and then mock him.... ALOT just a thought ;) Damo

Mrs Fen-was thinking of something more challenging than selling alcohol ridden organs on ebay? As I sell Life Cover within my job he's got more death benefit than i'd know what to do with! But I'll bear it in mind though cheers!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? He's stood watching making sure i don't make any dodgy remarks, but who knows he could have been struck by lightening and i could be quids in, Or is that an act of God......Shit>>>>>

AHEM can't beat a decent bit of fitt scandanavian pussy as a certain member on this forum knows only too well.... AHEM Damo getting his coat and doing a runner before he gets slapped:spank
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin You naughty naughty boy!! PS: Yes, I speak Norwegian

Birmingham? Whats the the weather like 100F' date=' Cause thats whats its like in Vegas, Is there a strip? what are the hotels like? if its the same we'll go.[/quote'] can you do this in feckin birmingham ? file0019jc6.jpg

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? We`ll make it the same mate, shedded on crap cocktails and get knocked out early and then find a hotel and piss in the foyer and pretend its a fountain! then the next morning we`ll find a sunbed and lie on that for an hour and get prickley heat and then hit the booze again See it almost sounds like being in Vegas Chin up mate

What a bloody mess my husband looks. He can think twice about going bloody anyway other than the back garden!!!!
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin too bloody right..lock im up PS you should have seen the state of me!