** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry sorry to hear about your news joe,i know how much you been looking forward to it.:( :( :( :( :( i would ask to be put straight on flight for next wsop all inclusive for there **** up.

:@ keep smiling mate just think of number 5:@ :@ suck my lollipop:@

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry Dear Mr. Morl, Thank you for your email. Please note that the reason why your cash out was deleted is because the control department has requested to review your account. We also apologize for any inconvenience. You will receive a resolution as soon as possible. If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Security and Control Department at 1.877.887.6537 Thanks for playing at Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! Sincerely, Marcela Team Goal ~ Customer Support [email protected] "Be a player..."

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry So all you people entered poker games basically under false pretences as you all thought WSOP places were up for grabs so that's surely false advertising? Lawyers springs to mind, but it's probably in the small print somewhere about offering alternative prizes. I have a problem with a site that is too blokey anyway so I was NEVER going to deposit money with them. :lol Really :puke for you Burnley and anyone else involved.

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry this sounds absolutely ominous of bankruptsy/liquidation ... all money held in businesses accounts are frozen ...

Dear Mr. Morl, Thank you for your email. Please note that the reason why your cash out was deleted is because the control department has requested to review your account. We also apologize for any inconvenience. You will receive a resolution as soon as possible. If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Security and Control Department at 1.877.887.6537 Thanks for playing at Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! Sincerely, Marcela Team Goal ~ Customer Support [email protected] "Be a player..."

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry HERES MY REPLY Hi I fully understand the need to protect customers and yourselves from fraud and suspicious activities, however, having been a member of goalpoker for over 6months, making numerous deposits and withdrawals, attending football matches with your tournament director, and even spending a weekend in ibiza with your managing director, management team and 160 other witnesses, surely this is not needed? Goal Poker is getting an extremely bad name on numerous forums and soon to be the press regarding pay outs taking extremely long times (sometimes weeks) and now people who won trips to play in the world series in vegas being withdrawn without sufficent explanations. Please hurry the investigation up, and give me my money back. I withdrew as i needed my money now, not in 3 weeks time Graeme Morl Morlspin

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry

Also we understand that this disappointment will be blogged to the ends of the earth – all we can ask is that you recognise that these are circumstances outside of our control, we have always strived to deliver beyond expectation in the past and we will do everything in our power to ensure that this is the first and only time this ever happens to winners at Goalpoker.

Joe - that's really shite, sorry m8. Goalpoker representatives (I'm sure somebody from Goalpoker will be looking at this thread) - you can't expect anybody to understand that the circumstances are outside of your control UNLESS YOU TELL THEM WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE. Try some openness and honesty and then maybe, just maybe, people might be able to understand, forgive and move on. If you don't, then all you can expect is that players will conclude that you can't be trusted and won't touch you with a bargepole.

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry jo, andy's got the same e-mail he just can't believe it. Ive never known him so disapointed. after the great weekend goalpoker put on for us in ibiza i cant believe they have done this. A better explanation is definately needed. Otherwise legal action should be sort. gutted for you both.

Re: Absolutely Gutted And Want To Cry Well I can't fcukin believe they have done this, but to do it by email is absolutely fcukin disgusting!! I'm going to get a proper explanation tomorrow, and if GP don't fulfil their commitments to the PL guys, then I will give them hell like they have never seen before. I'm locking this thread now and would appreciate it you all leave it with me and not start another thread. Give me until tomorrow to sort it out please. :ok

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Fcuk Monday, Nick (CEO) has until Sunday 6pm to sort this mess out or serious bad publicity will begin and keep going until GP are dead as a dodo. Just left a message on Victoria's voicemail saying all hell will break loose if he doesn't get it sorted by 6pm Monday, then I rang back and decided they have 24 hours less, so 6pm Sunday it is. Victoria was on a train and will call me back, the phone cut out as she said that, but I think she was sufficiently aware of how serious I was by then. Both Fenners & Burnley Joe should be taking legal action if they are not given what they were promised also. 6pm Sunday Mr Nick Fitt - Let's see what you can do.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Just spoke to Victoria and she gave me the standard bollox of "I can't tell you blah blah blah", so I said well you better go ring Nick and get him to call me or all hell will break loose at 6pm tomorrow and GP will very soon be as dead as a dodo. Amazingly she replies with "I don't think it's fair for you to be saying this to an employee of GoalPoker" :lol :lol Fcukin hilarious! I reply with "I don't give a shit, go get me Nick Fitt and let him know what's coming if he doesn't sort it". :ok

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul?

Amazingly she replies with "I don't think it's fair for you to be saying this to an employee of GoalPoker"
I can see what she means. Some of us might lose a little money if GP go down, she (and some of her colleagues who we met in Ibiza) might be losing their jobs.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Fair enough but I wish they would tell us exactly why we are not going and although they have offered a seat at the JC torney they are nowhere near the same, although the VIP seat for that torney is $22K on the site? Joe

I can see what she means. Some of us might lose a little money if GP go down' date= she (and some of her colleagues who we met in Ibiza) might be losing their jobs.
No no... this is not about a little money... This is about principle... 2 WSOP packages are being taken away... which means false advertisement!! People who've won this planned their vacation accordingly... and took UNPAID leave... This is a fcukin joke, and GP is simply taking the piss!! Too bad if some of the employers will suffer from this... but a fraud company like this shouldn't get away with something like this easily!!! If I was involved... I would take legal action right away!!! So... it's far from "a little money"... it's so much more than that!!!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Well, I'm more interested in PL than GP employees, and if they can't take a little criticism, then they shouldn't be in the job. I actually got a phone call from another GP employee straight after, who will remain nameless. He said Victoria was in a flood of tears and started raising his voice to me, to which he got a VERY sharp and loud reply. We then started talking more amicably and I told him I didn't raise my voice once to Victoria, no real man ever would, but I was blunt with her, the time for being polite has passed. However, each time to both Victoria and the other person, I did say, you are not at fault here, Nick Fitt (CEO) is and that's who I want on the phone, I want his head and nobody else.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? can i just say that i am not surprised by any of what goalpoker has (or rather hasn`t) done,with the ibiza tourneys the rules kept being changed and none of the spot prizes ever came about,then the private jet :lol :lol ,,the promised all inclusive etc etc,,,,,i feel very sorry for you joe and fenners and hope you both get above adequate compensation

Fair enough but I wish they would tell us exactly why we are not going and although they have offered a seat at the JC torney they are nowhere near the same, although the VIP seat for that torney is $22K on the site? Joe
You're quite right Joe, I'm losing a few dollars, you're losing 1,000 times more than I'm losing. You are entitled to feel totally affronted by this. All I was trying to say is I also feel some sympathy for some rather nice people that I met in Ibiza.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Col, you haven't lost anything, just go withdraw now, I did a few mins ago. If I can just say Col, you are getting emotionally involved and that's wrong. Sure you met some nice people, but if you ran PL, would you honestly say that and be nice about this whole situation? If so, you would be playing the wrong cards mate. It's time to start showing them who the boss really is, and that is ALL OF US! I reiterate, I want Nick Fitt's head and nobody else's but if it takes other heads to fall to get Burnley Joe and Fenner's dream back on, then so be it.

However' date=' each time to both Victoria and the other person, I did say, you are not at fault here, Nick Fitt (CEO) is and that's who I want on the phone, I want his head and nobody else.[/quote'] And that's the point Paul that I was inadequately trying to get at. It's Nick who you desperately want to get a hold of. Pene - don't disagree with you at all. My post was motivated by the fact that I've often been in work situations where somebody has berated me about something I have no responsibility for or authority to resolve. I'm therefore very sensitive to these situations. I fear we are going to have many victims by the time this has played out, both from GP's customers and from GP's staff. I feel for them all.